Probably just another person confused as to wether or not I'm grey

Gonzo2589

I'm a 31 year old male and I've been identifing as ace since I heard the term but I have always been kinda closeted because I can decide to have sex with a girl (maybe a guy I've just never had a reason to want to) I want but it's always a conscious decision an since I can't keep up with all the subconscious shit that leads to sex because of my learning disorder/brain damage from when I was a kid isn't into it so she has to be really into me for it to actually happen. And I've always felt like I would be taking away from the lgbtq+ cause because I can right. Anyway I came across gray sexual and that sounds closer to the mark so I wanted others opinions

PS I'm most of my sexual encounters where with willing subs which I like for non sexual reasons

Pps sorry for any spelling mistakes it's my learning thing I mentioned

Pop whatever if there is a thread somewhere else for this lmk and I'll move I just googled to find the website I haven't looked around a bunch

I can give more or less info, I don't always know if I've gotten my ideas across. And I know I sound like I'm over apologizeing I've gotten better with that in real life but I've been burned on formes before not being able to spell is a cardinal sin on the internet

Archived