Hello!

YoDitto

Hello! I've been lurking on this forum for a little while now after realising that I am asexual and thought I would finally sign up.

I think my story is pretty similar to many others. I was in a string of relationships and, while everything else would go fine, when it came down to sex I would shut down. I can't remember exactly when, but I came across the term 'asexual' somewhere and as soon as I found out what it meant, I realised that all the times I thought I had a problem (and all the time my partners did too!) really there never was one.

I don't really have anybody to talk to about my sexuality. This isn't because the people around me aren't caring, but simply I haven't been particularly open about it for a mix of reasons, the main ones being that it's not something that is well known about and I don't know how I would brooch it with others. So, for the meantime, I thought I would take the plunge, join the site, learn a little more and hopefully develop a bit more understanding of and confidence in who I am.

I enjoy reading and writing, cookery and baking, and when I'm not doing other things on the internet I am one of 'those' people who can waste an entire night away looking at cute pictures of animals.

I'm excited to jump in and learn more about asexuality and hopefully make lots of new friends in the process. I really hope that you'll have me and that I can fit in! 💜

Fraggle Underdark

Welcome!

Welcome cake!

a0d99184b5cefbf9d1b36a8ef334bc2f.jpg

You’ve both made me start my morning craving cake. 😁 Thank you for the yummy welcome!

Archived