Any Names you Could suggest?

BlueChu

Hi everybody, I'm a Demiboy and am looking for some names. I really like the names Blue & Grey but I'm not sure yet, i also have these names on my list (listed below) can you leave some suggestions, please?

Thanks!!

Sam
Alex
Robin/Robyn
Sams
Sterling
Pidgeon
Quinn
Cole
Drew
Harley
Cam

Just Somebody

You can look at baby names sites.

Or just flip a coin (my mom makes all her decisions like that though, they're the blame of her poor life choices) or put them in papers and pick one without looking.

Choose the names you like the best and are suitable, then shuffle them up randomly or flip a coin if there are 2 choices.  If you don't like the result try again until you know you got the one you want.

I like Pidgeon and Robin. You can be Dr.Pidgeon or Dr.Robin.

Go with what hits you most as yourself, honestly. It might seem hard, but usually you'll have a gut feeling about certain names. : ) Seeing that you use Blue in your username, that might be a more meaningful one to you (I think it's awesome, too).

If you wanted a fancier variant of Blue, you could go with Cerulean or Azure.

Sorry, I'm not going to pick a name for you. Because this is a unique experience. Something that is for yourself. And not many people will get to do this. 

Is there a name, that has always throughout your life stuck with you? How do you feel about using that for yourself?

Becuase then, it something you picked for yourself, by yourself. And truly treasure it like no one is going to take it away from you.

On 1/15/2019 at 2:14 AM, ZinxtheJinx said:

Choose the names you like the best and are suitable, then shuffle them up randomly or flip a coin if there are 2 choices.  If you don't like the result try again until you know you got the one you want.

I like Pidgeon and Robin. You can be Dr.Pidgeon or Dr.Robin.

yeah, my best friend who is Non-Binary loves the name Pidgeon and said it would really suit me

On 1/15/2019 at 1:58 AM, MiseryTriumphant said:

You can't go wrong with Steve or Bob. 

so tru

Archived