Aro pride

pixiedustatsundown

pixiedustatsundown

i've recently come to identify as aro and i wondered if there were subtly ways to show that like black ace rings? Im pretty sure i've read about something like that but i forgot and cant find the post again. I was hoping for something small and not like a shirt written aro all over it. Do you know what i mean or know if there is something like that?

I heard that the aro ring is on the opposite hand , same ring, but still plain and black. But I've also heard that it's a swinger thing so you might want to double check.

CierraJasmineJ

I'm not sure, but I know some people use card ace symbols? Like ace of hearts is romantic aces and ace of spades is aro-aces? But I'm not certain about that. 

@pixiedustatsundown @CierraJasmineJ

Card Suits are used for different types of Asexual:

Ace of Spades represents Aromantics.

Ace of Hearts represents Romantics.

Ace of Diamonds represents Demiromantics.

Ace of Clubs represents Greyromantics or other.

1 hour ago, pixiedustatsundown said:

i've recently come to identify as aro and i wondered if there were subtly ways to show that like black ace rings? Im pretty sure i've read about something like that but i forgot and cant find the post again. I was hoping for something small and not like a shirt written aro all over it. Do you know what i mean or know if there is something like that?

Yes the black ring is a thing. I wear one, although today I left my flat and felt wrong without it.

It’s a primarily black ring worn on the middle finger of the right hand.

1 minute ago, Bio 7 said:

Yes the black ring is a thing. I wear one, although today I left my flat and felt wrong without it.

It’s a primarily black ring worn on the middle finger of the right hand.

The aro ring is on the left hand though, ace ring is on the right, I thought that was a given.

4 hours ago, The Dryad said:

The aro ring is on the left hand though, ace ring is on the right, I thought that was a given.

I hadn’t heard of this. Now I have some research to do.

SpaceTimeParadox

Something I’ve heard of somewhere on AVEN is that you can get an arrow ring because arrow sounds like aro with the added benefit that’s it’s a pun

1 minute ago, SpaceTimeParadox said:

Something I’ve heard of somewhere on AVEN is that you can get an arrow ring because arrow sounds like aro with the added benefit that’s it’s a pun

Or a white or silver ring on the middle finger of the left hand. Both are good options.

Anthracite_Impreza
On 11/3/2018 at 8:52 PM, Twig55 said:

I have a tiny crochet owl in aro colours on my desk at work. No-one has any idea what it means. I also have one in ace colours. You can get them from Etsy 😁

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/526312108/arowlmantic-tiny-crochet-owl-in

They're so feckin' cute omg.

Ok, carry on everyone.

Divide By Zero
On 11/1/2018 at 1:14 PM, pixiedustatsundown said:

i've recently come to identify as aro and i wondered if there were subtly ways to show that

Wear green!

I have several items of clothing that are green and I usually wear green two or three times a week.

pixiedustatsundown
On 11/4/2018 at 11:55 PM, Tuple said:

Wear green!

I have several items of clothing that are green and I usually wear green two or three times a week.

I didn't even think of that, way to simple. Thank you I will definitely do that

Archived