Hello peoples!

bookmarvel

I guess I should say hello, ok now idk what to say. I'm new to any online forum. I realized I was aromantic asexual (maybe, I'm still not sure, lets go with that for now) like halfway through my freshman year of high school when I started to get more friends and interact with more than like two people :) I was unschooled before that so I hardly knew anybody who was in school. I was talking with a friend one day and I mentioned that I had never had a crush and she was really surprised and shocked. I am now 16, about to be a sophmore in hs (a young bean in this crazy world :P), and I have a few really great friends now. um yeah I love dogs, they are the best thing in this world, I love cats too but dogs are better. 

Welcome! :) Hope you enjoy this forum.

Image result for dog cake

NickyTannock

Welcome to AVEN!

10.jpg

Welcome! Why not get a dog when you’re older? :) 

puppy-cupcakes.jpg

Have some pupcakes :P 

@Lichley those pupcakes are adorable! my family got a dog before I was born, she was an amazing dog, but she passed away I think about 5 years ago cause she was really old, and we got another puppy from a rescue last summer and she is so sweet and I love her so much! I really hope i can get a dog of my own "when I grow up" aka figure out my life a bit :P 

Archived