Very awkward, please talk to me

Acegg

Hi! I'm awkward too! I'd love to talk to you! Welcome!!!! 🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

also, I'm glad to hear about the species diversity on AVEN: vampires, zombies....I just might be a young vampire turtle duck :) 

6 hours ago, Dean. said:

Welcome to AVEN, I was worried about the people when I first joined too, don't worry though, everyone here is very nice and supportive :)

thanks for the reassurance! It is really nice here :D 

notfeelingit98

Heya! I hope you like it here. Don't worry, I'd say we are all mostly very awkward and very friendly. :DD

Wow... this is the longest welcome page I've seen in a while, congrats! 

Anyways, welcome! Hope the welcoming committee wasn't too overwhelming for you :P 

haha thank you! It's really sweet I feel really hopeful about my experience here :D 

13 minutes ago, Acegg said:

haha thank you! It's really sweet I feel really hopeful about my experience here :D 

I'm sure you'll fit in wonderfully :D 

11 hours ago, Acegg said:

I'm new and I want to make a friend but I don't know how, and I feel awkward on the forum, I'm sorry

Don`t worry, this is where awkward people go to. I am new here too and I feel weird too. Feel free to talk. I want to meet new friends too, so far I just have friends with some 2nd intentions that I kinda consider not real friends... Anyways, feel free to talk to me if you want to.

Archived