New

Big J

Hey so I came to this site last week and am just getting to writing my first post. So this is my story.

So when I was younger, I thought that I was bi. But never really had any thoughts on having a relationship or trying anything. I liked looking at all people and found people attractive, but never acting on it. (Kind of think the human body is weird) 

I went through a lot of years like this. Over time I thought that I was more attracted to females, easier to connect. So I thought, o.k, I'm gay. But at the same time, I would not act on things and the thought of being intimate is appalling. So then I thought I was broken.(before the internet) 

So that lasted many more years and I never really thought about things. I have always been decades behind people in this department and was able to get out of conversations about myself or sexual orientation.  But now I am at the age of people asking me when I will get married and have kids and blah, blah, blah. So it got me thinking more and looking things up. I like the idea of having a partner, cuddling and being supportive of each other. But not really the intimate side of it. I think maybe with the right person, I could do more. But that has never happened so far in life. 

That is how I found asexuality and figured out that I am homoromantic and maybe demisexual.  I feel better now that I have these words for me and finding out that I am not broken and weird. So that's it, That's my story. Hello Everyone!:D:cake:

Ace ♠ At ♠ Archery

Welcome to AVEN! It's great you figured out you are homoromantic asexual :):cake:

Archived