¿john-jack christian?

aamesxdavid

aamesxdavid

.hey, found this on wikipedia, and was wondering if anyone has more info..

"Ryan A. Morgan's 1997 novel John-Jack Christian tells about a teenager struggling to deal with his asexuality in a normal teenage environment, before resorting to bodybuilding to keep himself sane."

.has anyone ever actually seen this book, or known anyone who can attest to its existence? .i'm curious. .it seems like one of the very few books that actually have an asexual character, rather than one simply "speculated" to be asexual. .i just don't think that when a book doesn't show a character's interest in sex, that it means they have none. .just that it's not the point of the book. .it seems people just want to put labels on things, or feel connected to more things, or feel more represented than they really are. .and i don't mean to offend, please read my newbie post if i do, it's kind of explained in there.

.anyway, i'd love to hear of books that deal with "self-realized" asexuals, i guess it's best to put it, if there are any. .and i'll certainly look into the writings posted here. smile.gif

2013 Mod Edit: A reference of this can be found here.

• 2 weeks later...
.hey, found this on wikipedia, and was wondering if anyone has more info..

"Ryan A. Morgan's 1997 novel John-Jack Christian tells about a teenager struggling to deal with his asexuality in a normal teenage environment, before resorting to bodybuilding to keep himself sane."

.has anyone ever actually seen this book, or known anyone who can attest to its existence?

Having now researched the issue reasonably well, I do not believe that such a book or author exists.

Who volunteers to write it? :P

Archived