The Color Wars

R3dTr1ckz

I have gathered my army... May the Tournament start on the 5th.... Ke he he he.... May your dead join me in my conquest of your land, my pesky foes plotting to overthrow me... I SHALL HAVE NONE OF THAT! BEGONE FILTHY PEST! YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE!

Vicky Angel

What is with all the war and adventure discussion? 

This thread be where wars of color supremacy be fought, fair maiden... If thou wish to not fight, then leave the fields of battle, but if thou will fight, then carry your sword and shield... It matters not to me since thou home shalt be taken as mine...

Which tournament werecat?

The Takeover one or the Hunger Games?

First of all I'm not a werecat... I'm a FAMILIAR... Big difference. Second, the HG tournament WAS going to happen but Pink Leader's sick, so I'll postpone it until she returns... No use invading a territory without SOME resistance...

On 02/08/2017 at 0:38 PM, Kieran The Kitty said:

First of all I'm not a werecat... I'm a FAMILIAR... Big difference. Second, the HG tournament WAS going to happen but Pink Leader's sick, so I'll postpone it until she returns... No use invading a territory without SOME resistance...

I'm feeling better now. Thank you for being considerate werecat.

Your Welcome, but the Tournament will not see me show much mercy... May the odds NOT be in your favor.... MWHUH HA HA HA HA!!!!

(I'm actually glad you're better... Hope it states that way for your sake... :/ )

What day shall the tournament be werecat? And what are the rules? We don't yet have 24 members.

(Thanks so much for the kindness and support.)

The Tournament is just between the leaders.... I'll track the other leaders down... 

The Tournament is simple... Have AVENites NOT affiliated with ANY of the teams judge it. I will only post the results.

The Rules are simple:

1. Each team picks 3 Characters that represent their team colors for the Qualifying Rounds ... I.E. I can only use ones that are majority black, and not half black and another color.

2. Each team posts their chosen characters in any order but once the Tournament starts, they CAN'T be changed... Each Qualifying round will be who has the most votes when I wake up in the morning my time, which is 8:30 AM. At 8:30 AM, votes will NOT count anymore.  This will continue until there are 6 losers and winners by best 2 out of 3. Ties will be broken by who won their match first. The 6 ones with the most votes are placed in Winners bracket and the losers are placed in a loser bracket. Points will be on a pole so to speak like the one on the first page, posted on here for each day of the Tournament.

3. The 6 losers and winners will then be placed in Winner and Loser Bracket based on their position on the pole, who then battle each other in a Death battle sort of way with only 1 Character out of their 3, 2 Leaders per round are chosen by RNG. Say for example, Red Leader wins first, so their # is 1 on the RNG.  The Bracket rounds will be decided by the unaffiliated AVENites giving their reason to who will win in said battle.  The one with the most votes by 8:30 AM will move on to the second round, and so on until there are only are 2 winners and 2 losers, who then battle in the Semi-Finals.

4. The Semi-Finals are STILL played Death Battle Rules, but players CAN'T change their champion who won their battles in the Bracket Rounds. The Winners of each of the two Brackets then face each other for the Final Round. The Final Round's winner becomes the 1st Supreme Leader of TCW, who's reign will be decided upon beforehand by ALL leaders present.

If this Rules are agreed upon by all present, state "Yeh" or "Nah".

My vote is "Yeh" by default. ;)

We barely have people active so I'm not sure how the votes would work plus some teams have more than others so there is a disadvantage. I thought we were gonna use the generator and let the A.I do most of the work its less time consuming and everyone has a fair shot.

Symphonic Sync

Hello everyone, I am the newly recruited leader of Gold team. 

My first two picks are the Emperor of Mankind in all his golden glory. 

600px-Lord_of_Mankind.jpg

And King Midas, acting as a fist fighter.

2e955098b410597bc579b45bf89be4c6.jpg

My third pick is pending approval by the rest of you, as Kieran recommended that I ask first. Would anyone mind if I drafted Princess Celestia? (For her colors, not her status as a pony)

T39Jj.jpg

AnarchistTactician

Hail, Ser King of Gold! I am a simple hunter in the domain of silver! We welcome you to the game! Alas, gold and silver stand on opposite sides of the spectrum! We are like night and day, cold and heat! Prepare for battle, or join us in the conquest against the black daemon! Ha! Ye have Celestia as thy champion, yet we bear Luna! We are the hunters of the moon and the frosty forests!

Image result for princess luna battle armor

Symphonic Sync

We are your elders, in rank and value, you silver tongued fiends. You shall deliver yourselves to our authority or face your just punishment at the edge of our blade. We would never fight as equals with such undeserving hues as yourselves. Celestia has already bested your champion once, and Luna is a pale comparison to the hardly respectable might of Nightmare Moon. It is best that you surrender to us, before you face the wrath of the Emperor and are gilded by Midas.

Was wondering when Gold would come to rival Silver. Welcome.

Enne Kristin

Whispering out of the faint northwind: Silver will follow this from their Hidden Palace of the Silver Prince-Ace. Looks to cute how the southerners compete over rulership of the world. But this is not what is desired by the freerunning people of the northern wilderness. They accept neither rulership, nor combat rules. When the glaciers of fondant have covered all, silence will fall. No petty tournaments will be held. It is just survival in the lands of icing and frosting. And silence will fall. We are coming and dance on the icy graves of yer corrupted "civilizations", enslaving people to conform menmade laws. We will dance and laugh and prevail.

48f158bdedd64d18ce96d5fbab5bf470-d2qgqnv

Enne Kristin

This is what true worship means, devotion by whole body and soul, dancing and singing under a full moon, running free, running wild. Not the cluttered dead stonehalls of the south. Dance, sing, live and love. We prevail and cover it all.

Amia_Shrine.jpg

Symphonic Sync

Cease your prattle, you curs. If you dare to approach our lands and cast the foul glow of your moon upon our heads, we shall BREAK THE DAWN!

My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-image

Symphonic Sync

28809962fb55a3cb8051db3d1ea826df.jpg

HOW LONG SHALL YOUR NIGHT LAST AS THE ETERNAL SUN RISES? HOW LONG SHALL YOUR CROPS SURVIVE THE BLISTERING HEAT? I SHALL SEE YOUR THROATS PARCHED AND YOUR LAKES OF SILVER GLEAM RUN DRY. PREPARE FOR YOUR OBLIVI-

Icing? Fondant? You have,.. cakes?

maxresdefault.jpg

I shall draft the terms of our truce. Will providing, say, twenty cakes or so a day on a golden platter suffice to insure that we Gilded Ones shall ignore your pitiful hue until such a time that our mutual enemies are eliminated?

• 2 weeks later...

Well... Seems I screwed the pooch on missing our tournament... Dang Internet problems... -_-   Anywho, I seem to not be able to show pictures with TOR anymore... So I'm looking for a new browser...

The Tournament is going to be on the 23rd if we all agree to it...

I don't know what is going on here, but I want to join team silver. It's cool. Literally. 

AnarchistTactician

Good of you to join us, comrade. Come, let us take over the world!

Symphonic Sync

THIS WORLD BELONGS TO ME, AND ME ALONE. BUT I SHALL ALLOW YOUR PITIFUL SILVER EXISTENCE UNTIL SUCH TIME THAT MY CONFECTIONERY OBSESSED ALLY DEEMS YOUR PRESENCE UNNEEDED.

emperor-master-mankind-horz.jpg

i haven't eaten in years

end my suffering

Midas.Giovanni-Caselli-from-the-Age-of-F

please

black-white-clipart-black_cats_by_black_

Seems I have NOW learned a new skill... Read my status if you dare mere mortals.... MWUH HA HA HA HA!!!

FEAR THE MIGHT OF THE FORCES OF BLACK!!!

cerberus.png

GROUND SUPPORT.

AND AIR!!!

a9ab4496f70f78b241f2a3636ecb1143.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It seems the lands of the other colors have been abandoned by their protectors...

As the lands have been abandoned, the one only known as the Dark Lord has taken control... Consuming everything in his path, leaving all in despair in his quest of conquest...

All seems lost, the citizens' hope at the brink of extinguishment... They all wonder one thing as they look at the last of their lands being on the brink of being overrunned...

"Who will rise to push back the darkness that has risen since our protectors have left us? Will no one aid us?"

Only time will tell if their cries have fallen on deaf ears or not....

It seems you are the one whose voice has been lost, for you have wandered into silver territory, an icy breeze sweeping over the barren landscape you are lost in, alone oh so alone. 

No one is there to hear you, for you are succumbing to the endless land and sky, colorless and unforgiving. Oh how cruel has fate been to you, but alas such is the inevitable. The Earth cannot weep for your loss here. 

AnarchistTactician

Cruelly fall the silver flakes for those unaware of their strength or fury. In the distance... it seems... a white rider? Yes! A man shod in silver hunting duress is galloping towards your advance. As you turn, distracted, silver arrows sprout from the throats of you men. How could it be so? The defenders of the silver territory, the silver hunters are never idle. And you've wandered into an ambush. Beware black daemon, the end shall come from thy arrogance.

It seems the Dark Lord KNEW you were in hiding... "This foes don't realise when to quit..." He mutters under his breath... "No matter! I have taken the other lands and claimed their dead as my own... Even your dead rise to serve me! No dead is spared, and their will is broken under the will of their master! Bow before the might of BLACK! Bow and I will spare you from fate worse than death... Resist, and you shall pay by being tortured in Hell for your sins... The choice is yours..." He says with authority in his voice....

As his words fall... The ground opens to the dead of your fallen warriors... No more are they the friends you knew, for their souls have been corrupted by the will of the Dark Lord...

• 2 months later...
AnarchistTactician

In lands seemingly abandoned appear the forces of silver once again. Out of hiding, their approach is only heralded by the frost fall which plagues the other teams. In an effort to push further against the black, the dire ice wolves attack, lunging and ripping. Pale riders appear close behind on snowy horses revealing the silver riders have returned...

Archived