• Feminine
    • Androgynous
    • Mascule

3 hours ago, UVB-76 said:

and I got more masculine points than you? 0.0

I'm still the king of gay yo

:lol: 

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

I understand this quiz is off,  it is based on around the 70's, I am looking for newer ones if anyone knows of any besides the one I made this thread with.  As for me, I have NO feminine traits besides how I look. I have no traits that of a mother, I never showed or gave emotional support very much when someone wants it. I lean more towards masculine and androgynous and have pretty much my whole life. 

4 hours ago, Antihero. said:

I’m masculine!
Oh, I nearly forgot my test results. Here they are:
You scored
99.167 out of 100 masculine points,
9.167 out of 100 feminine points,
35 out of 100 androgynous (neutral) points.

Where do those 9% feminine come from though? I think 0% is more like it :D That other extremely stereotypical test was more accurate :P

My results keep changing to. I get 6% feminine to 20 and for masculine 97% to lower. I'm wondering what questions I keep changing when clicking on a response. :blink: 

J. van Deijck
3 hours ago, Emery. said:

I'm also painfully stereotypical. I don't feel like doing the test now, but I'be done it some time ago and I score something like 100 masculine 50 feminine. Not sure about the androgynous though... But whatever. My hobbies include violent sports, my occupation is tech, I don't like frilliness, I'm to the point kind of person. I don't count independence as a masculine trait, because that's a 100 years old idea that it is. In all those small things, I always tend to skew in the same direction as men, not women. I have a couple of "feminine" traits/preferences, but it's just... just a few. I can count them on one hand. And like it has been metioned in this or another thread, give the smallest hint of femininity = you're suddenly considered feminine. Like you can dress all masc and have long hair (one thing only) -> reads as feminine. It sucks. And is completely illogical. Also the stupid thing is that people tend to assume that how you look (look/style preferences) is representative of who you are. 

again, this.

an example: lots of male metalheads have long hair. lots of male goths wear make up. neither of those things makes them women, right? 

I have lots of traits that are considered masculine (first one that came to my mind - I’m aggressive) and I'm just a man, and that's it.

This again >_<

How are we even supposed to judge most of these things for ourselves?

It's a lot about self image than what you actually are, whatever.

and who judges what is feminine or masculine lol

You scored 25.833 out of 100 masculine points, 68.333 out of 100 feminine points, and 55 out of 100 androgynous (neutral) points.

Apparently the test claims I'm androgynous. :P

You scored 56.667 out of 100 masculine points, 57.5 out of 100 feminine points, and 55 out of 100 androgynous (neutral) points

Eh. Maybe I am, I don't know, I don't really care much either. :P

I don't think I look androgynous though, but my behaviour could be as I'm not really masculine in a stereotypical way.

4 minutes ago, CakeSpadeAce said:

The quiz was screwed up on my phone so I couldn't take it :( 

:( do you have a computer at home?

67 masculine

53 feminine

54 androgynous

soo? I have no idea what enlightenment I gained there =)

"You scored 88.333 out of 100 masculine points, 65 out of 100 feminine points, and 70 out of 100 androgynous (neutral) points." Interesting information :D

7 minutes ago, Ricchan said:

"You scored 88.333 out of 100 masculine points

Mine kept changing from this to higher :blink: 

Archived