What does it mean to feel gender

I already saw that in the link that ChillaKilla gave :wacko: still looks a bit messy to me, and apparently takes practice. I bet it's also more difficult for others than for... others. 

Just now, sindi said:

I already saw that in the link that ChillaKilla gave :wacko: still looks a bit messy to me, and apparently takes practice. I bet it's also more difficult for others than for... others. 

Well, you can also stand btw the toilet, or crouch, I usually crouch instead of sitting.

I believe that you don't really feel gender unless you're uncomfortable with it. I'm a cis person with male hardware and I'm fine being addressed as such, yet most of male stereotypes simply don't apply to me. That doesn't make me feel "un-manly", though.

On 2017-01-20 at 5:26 AM, ChillaKilla said:

Wow. So useful.

And, um, @AVEN #1 fan, while it may be a very "censored" drawing, could you still spoiler it for me and people like me who are genital repulsed? Remember that there are people here from all areas of the spectrum and with many reasons to not want to see even drawings of female genitalia, be it body dysphoria triggering or genital repulsion. And @sindi, maybe you wouldn't mind spoilering it where you quote it too? If either of you is having trouble with that, let me know and I can do it too, or help.

14 minutes ago, Heart said:

Wow. So useful.

And, um, @AVEN #1 fan, while it may be a very "censored" drawing, could you still spoiler it for me and people like me who are genital repulsed? Remember that there are people here from all areas of the spectrum and with many reasons to not want to see even drawings of female genitalia, be it body dysphoria triggering or genital repulsion. And @sindi, maybe you wouldn't mind spoilering it where you quote it too? If either of you is having trouble with that, let me know and I can do it too, or help.

I didn't know how to spoiler it, but I removed the link from my quote completely.

Archived