introducing my self :)

brittnibayers

brittnibayers

I am not too good at this kind of thing so this might be short.

My name is Brittni! I guess I finally got fed up with being asked when I was going to find a boyfriend and after a few solid years of searching around the web joining matching sites or being signed up to matching sites by well meaning friends I have come to the conclusion that I just plain don't want to deal with any of that never have! So I took to the internet and started searching, and stumbled onto this site thank god I was starting to think that I was the only one who was not interested in sex or having kids, or I was the only one who wanted to have contact with other people. I myself am not a big fan of going out and meeting people.

Im just looking for some friends, maybe some new xbox friends or skype friends whatever. 

Hit me up if your interested in talking more.

Oh almost forgot basic info! 

I am 26

female 

I am not sure on all the wording but I like everyone lol!

aurroralennox

I came to this site for pretty much the same reason. i was reading stuff on here and i created an account.

straightouttamordor

Hello, I'm Brian. New to this site. I hope to meet other like minded people and make many friends. I'm so glad a site li!e this exists. Nice to meet all of you.

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thanks for introducing yourself! : ) You're definitely not alone. A lot of members can totally relate to you! I'm glad you found your way here. Take your time exploring, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

Related image

Archived