The Lost Sexuality Game

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

Geez, you had to bring that up. I've never been good with scary stuff so when the ghost magician did the disappearing act with my sexuality, I was too scared to stick around until he brought it back!

At least I'm not like TPBM who lost their sexuality at the movie theater.

• Like 1

Yeah, we went to watch Cats. After the scene with the mice and cockroaches my sexuality left supposedly to go to the bathroom, but it never came back and I haven't heard from it since. 

Still not as bad as TPBM who lost their sexuality at a train station.

They do mean it when they say don't leave your luggage unattended. I was changing trains and decided to grab a bite, so I got me some pizza ... needed both hands for that, so I put down my bag, finished my lunch, got onto the next train ... thought I had got all my stuff, but apparently not. When I gathered my things to get out at my station my sexuality just wasn't there.

At least my instruments made it back okay. Now that would've been bad.

Is it true the person below me lost their sexuality in a flash mob?

• Like 1

It happened so quickly,  all of a sudden, I was surrounded by people who started caroling. it was scary, but also fascinating. I wound my way out of the gathered crowd and found refuge under the awning of a waffle stand nearby. This is when I noticed that I didn't have my sexuality with me anymore.  Maybe I lost it going through the crowd,  maybe it got pick pocketed, who knows. I didn't look for it. I was just glad that I lost my fear of surprises along with it. 

I was told tpbm lost their sexuality in a second hand store?

ExquisiteMystery

True, though lost is maybe inaccurate. I just stopped in to find an inexpensive sweater for winter, and saw they had all sweaters  for $1 a piece. I was so thrilled and overjoyed by my luck, that I put my sexuality right into the donations bin. Hoping someone else might find good use for it.

I heard the tpbm lost their sexuality at the animal shelter.

• Like 2

Well, we switched and I'd say it's their loss! I gained a Cat instead.

I heard someone somewhere adopted my sexuality a few months later, though.

I'm told tpbm lost their sexuality along the El Camino pilgrims trail.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been told, I'm not the only one. None of the other pilgrims I met on the way had one (at least not visibly). I left mine by the roadside way in the beginning to lighten my gear. If you ever do the trail, I'd recommend not bringing it either, only the things you really need.

Tpbm lost their sexuality in a cake eating contest...

• 3 weeks later...

I was a cake ahead and flying high... but apparently they don’t let you have a sexuality after twelve cakes, so even though I won, I lost. How is that fair?!?

But TPBM lost their sexuality at a business conference...

Yes, it decided to watch all the presentations about leveraging new innovative synergies to provide effective cross-discipline cloudcuckooland collaboration while I went for a pint. Never saw it again.

TPBM apparently lost theirs to Nitrous Oxide in a go-karting race.

• Like 2

yes, the fast and furious gokarts all had a bottle of N2O, ready to blast us into next century.  but before I could ever push the button, I started laughing my ass off for some reason.  turns out to be a leak in the tank an I'm inhaling the fast juice. not sure what happened next,  all I know is that I lost an extremely funny race and my sexuality along with it.

tpbm lost their sexuality at a fund raiser ?

ReesePotato

Yeah, the fundraiser was an auction. I set it down, and the auctioneer sold it. 
I heard that tpbm lost theirs while delivering a package of some sort. 

Yeah, but it was my own dumb fault. I put my sexuality in an identical box for safekeeping, then delivered the wrong one. On the plus side, I got a free cashmere sweater! 

Tpbm lost their sexuality at the day care...

Rhyn Corinn

I set it down for ONE SECOND and some kid ran off with it and dropped it in the toilet.

I heard tpbm lost their sexuality at Pizza Hut. 

• Like 1
stonehengegirl

I couldn't stop staring at my beautiful pizza and the next thing I know the waitress took it away when she refilled my ice tea.

I heard the TPBM lost their sexuality while fishing. 

• Like 1

I used it as bait. A pike ate it.

My neighbour told me the other day it's unusually many pikes in that lake this year.

My neighbour also told me TPBM lost their sexuality during the democratic primaries.

I didn’t see it coming at all. Apparently my sexuality is a registered Republican, but I’m a left-leaning independent. When I asked for the Democratic ballot, it decided it had had enough. 

The volunteer working the table consoled me, and told me that TPBM lost their sexuality at an antique store?

• Like 1

They had antique instruments! I was the kid in a candy store ... my sexuality went to wander the store on its own, I think it even asked for permission, but when I left I couldn't find it ... someone bought a huge chest of drawers just then though, so chances are it had hidden in there as a prank and got bought along with it.

But I did buy a lute, so there's that.

Is it true TPBM's got lost at a pet shelter?

• Like 2
Katarina Gertje

My sexuality got adopted. I think it likes its new owner more than me.

Didn't TPBM lose their sexuality at Comic Con?

• Like 1
Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

Yes! I was cosplaying the Doctor, we all know the Doctor doesn't have a sexuality, so I took mine off to match the character. It was lying over a chair in the cosplayer's lounge when someone cosplaying Captain Jack Harkness came by and asked if they could borrow it, because they only had nineteen sexualities and you can't be Cap Jack without at least twenty.
I said no problem, just pop it back at the end of the day. Long story short some of the aliens at the con turned out not to be cosplayers, everyone got caught up in saving the universe and I just never got the chance to go back for my sexuality.

I hear TPBM below lost theirs in the Tower of London!?!

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...

You got me on that one! I was doing a landscape painting along the River Thames, and my sexuality was fed up with the waiting so it wanted to visit the Tower of London by itself. I was so preoccupied with my painting to ever thought about it too much. Somehow it had too much fun in the Tower of London and decided not to return to me, and I did not bother to retrieve it.

How did TPBM lost their sexuality in the mountain?

I admit. I pushed it out off a cliff myself. Now it's dead.

TPBM lost their sexuality at a 7Eleven. Or so I've heard.

this little prick working at the 7eleven behind the counter accused me of shoplifting! so the cops showed up, I emptied my bags and pockets and the cops compared everything to my receipt. I didn't even do anything,  but the people started at me, like I was a criminal. Everything I bought was returned to me, but my sexuality must have ended up being left there along with some old tissues, gum wrappers, old mask and used bus tickets. I didn't even notice until the next day, I was so upset, but who cares, I was happy that the sour cashier had to apologize to me. 

when I told the story to my friend, she said, she read in the paper that TPBM lost their sexuality during a demo?

That's correct. I lost my sexuality when I was doing a demonstration of my sexual prowess. Someone was so impressed they took a picture and it trapped my sexuality with their camera.

TPBM lost their sexuality at the laundromat.

We all know of the Eater of Socks, right? Small, elephant-like creatures... no? Well, I thought that they only eat socks, and I didn't have much trouble with the one living at my laundromat eating mine, it usually only took one of each pair, so I had lots to spare, and someone has to feed them. Turns out though, they eat sexualities too...

I heard in a podcast recently that TPBM lost their sexuality while skydiving, if I'm not mistaken?

• Like 2

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I chickened out and never jumped. My sexuality did however, and landed somewhere in Denmark.

I didn't bother to look for it. It would propably  scold me.

TPBM also lost their sexuality in Denmark I've heard.

• Like 3

Ja, the Duolingo owl flew off with it and is holding it hostage in Copenhagen. It won't give it back unless I finish my lessons and apologize for learning Swedish instead 😭

But how did TPBM lose their sexuality in the International Space Station?

• Like 3

you'd think, there was some exciting space walk story behind it, unfortunately I never got to go up to the ISS myself, but our school did a project sending items for science up with the astronauts. and when they opened our container, my sexuality that I added for research, just drifted off in the no-gravity setting, never to be seen again...

didn't tpbm lose their sexuality scuba diving?

• Like 4

That's correct. While scuba diving, I was attacked by a shark and it ate my sexuality.

I don't know but I've beent told, that tpbm's sexuality's been tolled.

On 11/28/2020 at 9:31 AM, Howard said:

, I was attacked by a shark and it ate my sexuality.

😋 😋 

True, I drove along a turnpike, and it cost me more than an arm and a leg, I had to pay with my sexuality as well 

Can TPBM explain how they lost their sexuality in a Convent? 

• 2 weeks later...

Way back when, my Sunday school went on a field trip to the local monastery to see what a life of devotion looked like. Only, after several hours of prayer my sexuality got bored and went to go play in the bell tower. The abbot sent all of us devil kids away, then slammed the gate. Sometimes I wonder if it still rings the bells for them.

Is it true TPBM managed to lose their sexuality in a thumb war?

• Like 2