(NSFW) Asexuality, fetishes, orgasms and mostly confusion...

Throwaway578381

Throwaway578381

(First of all, sorry for the possible grammar mistakes, English is not my first language)

Hi there,

Made a post about this yesterday on r/asexuality on reddit, but I wrote it while I was sleepy which made the whole question a bit of a mess. (And neither did anyone answer my question)

So first of all, I'm 18 years old and super confused about my sexuality. Since a few years I've known myself to be asexual, which I'm pretty confident of. However in the last year I've also been developing what one would call a "Diaper Fetish". When I finally thought I knew 'me', this thing came beating me up. I am an ABDL, and mostly it has been non-sexual. More of a relaxation method, which just made me feel good / sweet. I own a pacifier, plushie etc. and diapers are a big part of it. But they also give me erections..

The weird part about this for me is the fact that I Don't want it to be sexual, I do not enjoy boners or even orgasms. And while this does not always happen, every now and then it does. And it ruins the whole experience for me. So even though people over the internet can't completely tell me who I am, at least some clarity would be nice.

If there are any questions, please let me know.

Moving thread to The Grey Area, Sex and Related Discussions.

SkyWorld

Asexual Q&A Co-Mod

Eh, you can't choose how your body reacts. Involuntary boners are involuntary. There are ways to get rid of one though, but that's really the best you can do with it.

I too may have some weird fetish. I hate to admit that fatness, although I think it is very ugly (No offence intended to anyone), may sometimes cause a boner for me. I have no idea why such a thing would happen, especially since it is the opposite of my romantic and aesthetic attractions, and that I would not even dream of touching big people. I am in fact repulsed from it. Likewise, although I love classical music, listening to it is one of my most efficient ways of getting rid of boners.

Edit:
Also, is it possible to have romantic fetishes? Because I think that I may have a fetish for uniforms.

I have some friends that are into the AB (adult baby) community, would you like me to ask them for some resources? It might help if you explore the fetish and maybe talk to others who might be able to relate to that site of yourself.

Archived