...yo?

outofsight

I'm 19, and pretty certain that I'm ace.

I mean, I'm not the best at social situations and so have only been in one relationship, but he turned out to be creepy mcCreeper within a week or 2 so I hightailed it.

Reddit brought me here, and I figured it couldn't hurt to sign up, so....yeah.

I was completely oblivious to romantic+ relationships from the get-go, and have to the best of my knowledge never had a crush on anyone, ever-which is kind of depressing now, actually.

Welcome! :cake:

I'm sure you'll find yourself and gradually maybe accept your asexuality and aromanticism? I don't want to label you or anything but romantic orientations as opposed to sexual orientations may be an avenue worth going down.

Good luck and I wish you the best,

Badger.

P.S. I'm here a lot if you have any questions or need a chat :)

Hi and welcome to AVEN! Everyone here is really nice and accepting so your sure to fit right in. I'm not really the best with social stuff either and can be suuuper awkward so I can kind of understand where you are coming from. Feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions or just want to talk! XD Oh! And have some cake! 🍰🍰🍰

Welcome to AVEN! :cake:

You can PM me if you need another person to chat with, especially if you want to know more about romantic orientations and aromanticism. I've never had a crush on anyone either, and I remember how strange it was to accept that at first since our culture makes crushes seem so important, so I understand why it might feel kind of depressing now. I think you'll feel better about it if you spend time in these forums and get to know the supportive and friendly people here :)

I hope you enjoy your time on AVEN!

Hey, welcome to AVEN!

Ah, hardly depressing. You simply have not; that is not a bad thing. Still, with the focus on relationship and sex and the like within society, I can see why it might be depressing. I'm sorry to hear that your last relationship turned out to be with a McCreeper ( I chuckled over the use of term, not going to lie ). I think looking into aromanticism might help you on that front but the term you feel fits you is best decided by you.

I hope you enjoy your time here on AVEN. I'm sure you'll find a lot of people to talk to on here.

Yeah, I've still got plenty of time to figure myself out. Thanks for the support =)

It shouldn't be depressing, but I can get pretty lonely even though I'm quite introverted. I did a year long course to get enough points for my University (which is local, so kind of a bummer...) and every single person on the course did not stop talking about the relationships they were in, who they wanted to get with, and how much action they'd had. I just wanted a friend who wouldn't try to take it to another level, because basically I only have 2 friends who I've known since I was 4/10, and they're drifting away from me.

I mean, I can determine or not whether someone is pretty, I can like their attitude, confidence and all that, but it's just...not the kind of like that other people seem to experience.

Creepy McCreeper asked me out on a date every day of the week, it seemed to me, and then tried to pull moves on me which made me horribly uncomfortable. He kissed me at a bus stop and it was gross, then tried to do it again and again until I put a stop to it. He still pushes for another chance whenever he sees me on fb =S. He took me to the cinema, and I actually watched gone girl all the way through, while inching further and further away from him whenever he laid a hand on me haha.

Welcome! :cake:

I saw your profile picture and had to welcome you, hehe.

Life is Strange is awesome =) And episode 4 should really have come out by now =/

CosineTheCat

Hello and Welcome to AVEN!

This is a wonderful site full of amazing people and I’m glad that you’ve become a part of it, and thank you for sharing your story, I know it’s not always easy thing to do. Be sure to browse around and check out all the different areas. I’m sure you’ll find something that interests you!

Welcome Again!

RBepjMN.jpg

Hi and welcome! This is a very active site with really friendly and supportive members. Getting used to a new term to describe your feelings can take some time. Thanks for your intro. and enjoy this comfy chair...oh wait, it's cake! I'm glad you joined and hope you love being part of this awesome community!!! :)

MwPVxlp.jpg?1

Archived