Your Fictional Crushes (and Otherwise)

CNGB

UnicornQueen

I have many squishes and before I discovered that word I thought they were crushes, so there's a list:

Arlen Bales/The Painted Man from The Demon Cycle

Percy Jackson, Leo Valdez, Nico di Angelo from PJO/HOO series

Felix Polon from Felix, Net and Nika series (which is by the way amazing Polish series translated into several languages so if you like sf/fantasy books read it)

Wolverine

Loki

Sherlock from BBC's Sherlock

Peter Pan 

Robin Hood

Will Graham from Hannibal

Ay, look I'm back again because I'm a literal garbage can. To add to my previous list....

Overwatch:

Mccree

Genji Shimada (I swore I wasn't gonna have a squish on him but well ....here we are)

Soldier 76

Reaper (because that voice yo)

D.va

Mercy

Mei

Widowmaker

Honestly I need help.

Borderlands:

Mad Moxxi

Handsome Jack

Rhys

Zer0

On 6/25/2015 at 9:01 PM, *a*rteest said:

Females, it's gotta be Phyrra Nikos from RWBY. I'm only very early into season 2 (out of I think 3 seasons...the creator of the series had an unfortunate accident and passed away in surgery so the whole series' future is uncertain) so I haven't seen everything I should have yet and am not sure where the story goes.

Pyrrha_Nikos_RWBY_zpsywlt1wk2.png

But...she's so utterly sweet...such an adorable sweetheart, and lovely, despite being terrifyingly deadly and seemingly martially invincible. I can sense an intense sadness about her. I want to take her out for a latte and girl-talk about it with her. She is really a beautiful person in the animated work. I'm totally girl-squishing hard on this character.

Pyrrha Nikos will go down as one of my favorite characters of all time.  I just need to update the list.

Tank from "Switched At Birth"

_____I love sweet people, they are just incredibly infectious & the complete opposite of me.  But when the darkness happened with the rape incident with Bay; that made me like him even more because Tank didn't wild out, he didn't lash out & he didn't do anything malicious to anyone else.  It was lovely having him on that show; besides, Max Adler's energy is a lovely entity in itself...

Samari Ittan of "Knights of Sidonia"

_____I love cut throat, hardcore females.  Every time she was on the screen, she was intense; even that time she was crushing on the main character.  I would have her on the front lines all the time & she better not die in season three or I'm going to be super upset.

Noob Saibot of "Mortal Kombat"

_____Whenever I fantasize about Noob, all of my inadequacities with being around too many people at once disappear because he can body double.  I can sit around & play a game of Uno with him & his doubles.  Crazy crazy matches, but having all that muscle & hugging all that muscle never hurt anyone.   Learning how to fight from him would be a dream come true.

Akuma of "Street Fighter"

_____As evil as he is, it is a clear match to my dark energy.  I fucks with Akuma because his move set is legendary; but that brown skin poppin with the red hair looks lovely over red eyes.  Nothing like a demon on the membranes to think about.  His purple energy & the connection to the asexual flag does wonders for my membranes too.  Learning how to fight from him would be a dream come true.

Kimball Cho of "the Mentalist"

_____Tim Kang is so damn handsome, it hurts.  :|  Super duper hurts.  :|  Him as Kimball Cho; hurts even more.  :|  Horribly hurts.  :|  Okay, now that that is out of the way.  I loved that serious, austere, personality of Cho.  His line of protection is no joke & I would hire him as a body guard quickly.  I literally watched the show more & more just to see that character ridiculously help stop crime.  Good times & now I can't stop laughing at some of the gifs I'm thinking about.  Him & Grigsby's banter was always hilarious.

Games Dean of "Videogame High School"

_____Yes, I like chubby guys.  Marshmallowy bodies to hug up on makes a world of a difference on a solemn day.  Besides; his sense of humor was always crazy & I'd always look forward to him blowing kisses my way.  I'd never let him take that hat off either.

Sugimoto of "Twelve Kingdoms"

______She always wanted a superfluous fictional life of super powers, fairy tales & adventures.  When she got her chance, she sat aside all morals to go after it.  It's a shame.  She never got what she wanted; but her desire for a better life with more meaning is something I deal with every time I work on my characters.  Her character is literally a muse of mine.  It's people like her that helps fiction be so powerful.

Charlie DeMarco of “Graceland”
______Her character is literally smoking hot & she plays the role of the mother of the house.  I loved it when she was making that dish that one episode that had one of the guys sticking his finger in the pot.  Her reaction to it was golden.  I just love me some Vanessa Ferlito; she exudes, promotes & is an entity of sexiness.

Cornell Scipio of “Alphas”

______This character was so powerful & evil; dark energy everywhere.  The way he talked was even evil; but I’ll never forget that walk he did when he was leaving the cabin in the woods.  After he got hit with the strobe light that intensified his powers; he could literally let the liquid that started his fire; ooze from his hands.  You go head, bad boy.

Astrid Finch of “the Tomorrow People”

_____Another nice, kind character.  A very beautiful, light bone, curled up hair & innocent stares; kind character.  She is the best friend of the main character but I wanted her to be my best friend.  I wanted her to be a Tomorrow Person too; but in my fan fic mode, she is.  Her ability to adore the good in people was lovely & we need more of that in people.

Lacey Porter of “Twisted”
_____This was my first time seeing Kylie Bunbury, but I wasn’t expecting a female black character to be so powerful & influential.  I can’t express how much I enjoyed Lacey’s involvement with the story.  She might’ve flip flopped a lot but seeing her transform into a better person before she had to call it off with Danny had me hooting!  Thank you for being loyal to your friends & looking out for Jo.  I love down to Venus chicks.

Padan of “Mabinogi”

______He makes that uniform looks so good & yes I have one.  One of the best one million checks I sent through Mabinogi.  He is austere, the way I like guys & regardless of him being blonde; I just get this automatic fan fic thing in my head that involves him more in the story.  Gets him involved more into me too; but his name alone is delicious.  Padan, I can say it for the rest of my life…

Jaden of “Nikita”

_____Mean girls are rarely on my radar, but just because Tiffany Hines had a martial arts, assassination type character for once; allowed me to enjoy the beautiful Jaden.  She was always jealous of Alex but screw that part.  I still liked her for trying to fight her way through & out of Division.  She stayed true to her own motives & there’s not a lot of people that will stay true to themselves.

Lei Gong of “Wu Tang Shaolin Style”

______I do love Asians & since I identify as Asian every now & then; I’m just going to love them all.  Even Lei Gong’s highly intense, cheating ass.  How is he going to be more difficult to beat than Hei Mudan & the final boss?  That I will never understand, but I fucks with him thoroughly & I want him to take me through thunder storms & charge my battery.  Glide me over thunder storms & watch the moon glisten & glow under it’s beauty.  I bet his muscular hugs are to die for.

Bayman of “Dead Or Alive”

_____Assassinate me next, is something that always goes through my mind when I think about Bayman.  All that wonderful accent, all those wonderful scars, all those wonderful moves; he could hold me anyway he wants.  Learning how to fight from him would be honestly, truly splendid.

Kento Rei Fang of “Ronin Warriors”

_____Like I’ve said before, thick guys give the best hugglez & cuddlez.  With his jolly personality, the world would never be dull.  Just put him in some orange clothing, apply for the Amazing Race & that would be one of the best periods of my life.  I’m trying to tell you, Kento & his awesomeness is nothing short of entertaining.  #AsiansAreTheBomb

Xiahou Yuan of “Dynasty Warriors”

_____My affection for Asians still lingers.  Bring on the hugglez, cuddlez & arrowz.  I’d let Yuan be my cupid any day of the week.  Nothing is better than a killer warrior & his fan fic version is beyond hilarious.  Just the way he talks alone makes me laugh; but I really enjoyed his ferocity in Dynasty Warriors 7.  That was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too unreal how great he was in that game.

Tessai of “Samurai 7”

______With him & his protection; I would never be alone.  I was so mad he didn’t get a lot of camera time; but the way he just stood around reminded me of many of my body guard characters.  Little to say, a lot to chop.  He could chop me up whenever he wants & his voice was so brooding it was like he was brewing beer the whole time.  Ugh, I need to stop with this list…

Sam Oliver of “Reaper”

______Yeah, a main character; finally.  Took me long enough right?  Well, Bret Harrison may be a hilarious goof ball who I wouldn’t mind changing my ways for; but a budding hero that gets rid of killers is never a bad look.  Never is bad energy either; I literally enjoyed everything about this character & that’s almost zilch for me to say about a main character.

Enzo St John of “the Vampire Diaries”

_____Yes, I bought Michael Malarkey’s music; all of it.  Besides that, I’ve never had a crush on a vampire until Enzo showed up on the show.  His energy & style are very luxurious; in a clear dark way.  I wonder what it would be like to be his Bonnie; but I need to stop.   He has got to be the final person on this list.  It’s going to be a hot night at work...

I don't know if I've had any serious crushes on fictional characters... but there's definitely been a few that made me thing "if they were real, maybe I would try this", lol. Jinpachi Toudou from Yowamushi Pedal is a current one.

Haven't had many in my life, so the only one I can recall is Dana Scully from The X-Files. More recently, Stella Gibson from The Fall. (Obviously Gillian Anderson is one of my favourite actresses.)

Love the reboot 'Thunderbirds are Go' - the creators are the same guys who worked on Lord of the Rings...and John is still my favourite :)

John-2015_zpsbvowpuai.png

4 hours ago, SummerBee said:

Haven't had many in my life, so the only one I can recall is Dana Scully from The X-Files. More recently, Stella Gibson from The Fall. (Obviously Gillian Anderson is one of my favourite actresses.)

Stella Gibson was a bomb shell always happening.  I loved that character so much; she made the Fall worth every second.  I was so mad it only got three seasons; even though three seasons did it properly justice.  I could watch, Stella Gibson forever though.

11 hours ago, Suou said:

"if they were real, maybe I would try this", lol

LOL indeed. :D

Linda Memari from American Dad

Sailor Mercury

There's a lot more...but right now, that's all I could think of

Cassandra from Dragon Age: Inquisition. Her devotion to her work and closet dorkiness reminds me a lot of some people I've dated. Plus I have a thing for black hair.

Zuko from Avatar the Last Airbender. (And Suki).

But then again, who didn't?

Ulquiorra(Bleach)

Aizen(Blach)

Sasuske and Itachi Uchiha(Naruto)

L(Death Note)

Hei(Darker Than Black)

Accelerator(A Certain Magical Index)

Sebastian(Black Butler)

Grell Sutcliff(Black Butler)

Karumi Tokisaki(Date A Live)

Yuno Gasai(Future Diary)

Lucy(Ellen Lied)

I also think I've developed a soft spot for Kylo Ren from Star Wars, particularly when he has the mask on. I think he looks and sounds way hotter like that.

the consulting asexual

Yes! I've got an unfortunate number.

Kyoya Ootori (Ouran Highschool Host Club)

Loki (MCU)

Levi (Attack on Titan)

Zuko (Avatar the Last Airbender)

I seem to have a thing for the dark haired, brooding type. 😅 

Also, I haven't watched the anime yet, but I quite like the look of Uta from Tokyo Ghoul.

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2015 at 10:15 PM, aliveinwords said:

Sirius and lupin from Harry Potter (I also ship them pretty hard)

Pretty much all the main male characters in Tamora Pierce's Tortall books, including: George, Numair, Neal, and Raoul

Another Tamora Pierce fan (I also love Harry Potter, but it's easy to find HP fans)! I love everyone you listed, though I'm not romantically attracted to all of them. I think Neal and I would be good friends (I guess that qualifies as a squish?). To add to your list, I like Jon a lot in the Song of the Lioness books, but letting Wyldon put Kel on probation is kind of a turn-off. Also, Nawat is so sweet and adorable!

As for other fictional crushes/squishes, I guess you could consider almost all my favorite characters squishes, especially Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus books. I had crushes on Peter Pan and the Phantom of the Opera (before I realized how manipulative and abusive he was. But I still love the musical's soundtrack...and then RoseBlood by A. G. Howard had to go and make me care about him again... so my feelings for the Phantom are complicated) when I was younger, but I'm mostly over those by now.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get crushes on fictional characters directly, but I do have feelings for certain fictional couples, canon or otherwise.

WobblyWallaby

There is great admiration and general affection  for a few fictional characters in my life. They include but aren't limited to:

* Tara Maclay (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)

* Fox Mulder (X-files)

* Curt (American Graffiti)

* Katina "Katchoo" Choovanski (Strangers in Paradise)

* Cameron Frye ( Ferris Bueller's Day Off)

* Ponyboy Curtis (The Outsiders)

* Charlie Bartlett ( Charlie Bartlett)

* The boy ( the Umbrella Academy)

* Margo Roth Spiegelman (Paper Towns)

* Richie Tozier (It)

* Atticus Finch ( To Kill a Mockingbird)

* Rowan Mayfair (The Witching Hour)

* Inigo Montoya ( The Princess Bride)

* The Marquis de Carabas (Neverwhere)

* Holly Golightly (Breakfast at Tiffany's)

malickathetato

Oh my god! Fictional crushes?! Where do I even start?

My most recent fictional cruch is Alec Lightwood from Shadowhunters. I had a dream about him once and we were the very best of friends who would laugh and just eat food together.

TWD: Daryl, Jesus, Glenn and Abraham

Fiona Gallagher from Shameless

Newt from Maze Runner

Sam Evans and Mike Chang from Glee

My OTP Seamus and Dean from Harry Potter (So ADORABLE)

Emma from the Bates Motel

Just to name a few! :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
Ashes Floating

Zatanna Zatara, M'gann M'orzz, and Artemis Crock from the Young Justice TV show.

I have always been aesthetically attracted to Belle from the animated "Beauty and the Beast" (although I do greatly admire Emma Watson in the live-action and in general). Her independence, compassion, and love of reading are also major factors in my long standing squish. 

999papercranes

Oh wow, where do I start? The amount of crush/squishes I have on fictional characters is insane. Most of them are from Marvel Comics. And yes, they are all women except for Clint. I just like females as friends more, so I get squishes on them more commonly. 

Non-Marvel Crush/Squishes:

Veronica Lodge from Riverdale (haven't read the Archie Comics yet)

Hermoine Granger from Harry Potter

Elsa from Frozen

Esmerelda from The Hunch of Norte Dame 

Spencer Hastings from Pretty Little Liars

Marvel Crush/Squishes:

X-23/Wolverine/Laura McKinney

Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers

She-Hulk/Jennifer Walters

Gamora

Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff

Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew

Jessica Jones

Hawkeye/Clint Barton

Hawkeye/Kate Bishop

Silk/Cindy Moon

Black Cat/Felicia Hardy

Hellcat/Patsy Walker

Mockingbird/Bobbi Morse

Storm/Ororo Munroe 

(New) Thor/Jane Foster

Daisy Johnson from Agents of SHIELD

Those are just the ones off the top of my head 

Fabulous Mermaid

I had a LOT of these when I was younger. Percy Jackson was a big one. But yeah, I got crushes on practically every boy character on television or in books. I don't have these as much anymore, but if I'm being perfectly honest, there are exceptions... :blush: 

I have a list of characters I would love to meet and hang out with. It's changed over time, but here's who's on it at the moment:

• Pretty much every major non-evil character in Rick Riordan's universe (I'd probably date Leo Valdez if I could.)
  • Eleven (from Stranger Things)
  • Ruth (from Dragonriders of Pern)
JayDee1212

I've never had a crush on a fictional character, but I've had many, many crushes on celebrities, and the occasional real life person. 

Some of the most intense include Adam Levine, Matt Bomer, Ryan Gosling...almost all the real pretty boy type 😂

Just Believe

See I think I develop crushes on people for their personality more than looks. Physically I find men attractive, but not on a sexual level, but emotionally men or women, but usually women.

These are my main "emotional crushes" on fictional characters. So odd to actually think I have these lol:

Katniss Everdeen

Supergirl (as in from the CW show) 

Felicity (also from the CW show)

I think I just like a strong female character though!

200 Ponies
On 2/19/2015 at 2:03 AM, little fox said:

Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet

Seconded! I looooved Jim Hawkins when I was younger! I thought he was just so cool!

Sailor Jupiter was also one of my biggest childhood "crushes." I swooned hardcore over her. All my friends were into Tuxedo Mask, but I never understood the draw lol.

Archived