who finds tattoos attractive/awesome

chozen123

I have 21 tattoos my self (most of em cartoons) and find them attractive on women and with tattoos trending more and more I'm assuming more people are accepting of them?

ACES: RARE; ACES WITH MORE THAN TEN TATTOOS: LIKE UNICORNS

LOVE tattoos and tattooed people~

I only have two but would like to get a sleeve...

Very intriguing on other people

There so addicting I got the first when I was 17 and I never thought I'd have over 20 at the age of 23 but I'm tall and skinny so I feel that my body type is perfect for them :)

What kinds do you like/dislike?

Not a fan of tribal or sort of common designs (hate to use the word common but can't think of anything else).

Much prefer unique designs with a story behind them, or something that's not clear what it is right away.

What kinds do you like/dislike?

Not a fan of tribal or sort of common designs (hate to use the word common but can't think of anything else).

Much prefer unique designs with a story behind them, or something that's not clear what it is right away.

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of tribal either all of my tattoos have meaning but a couple and a lot represent people that are close to me. I also have one representing my asexuality and how pushy some women have been to convince me that its "just a phase"

They are very artistic they're a way to show your personality on the outside ^_^

I do agree with you there :)

Definitely makes the person much more individual

I've just seen bad tattoo jobs and good ones. I appericate well thought out artwork that's expertly done on the skin, unfortunately 3/4 of tattoos I've seen is tacky, a fad and/or poorly done.

I don't care how many tattoo one has, I'll be impressed by one well applied piece vs 10 piece of crap work

I love them. Can't even tell you why :p I just appreciate tattoos. I really quite like having them too. Strongly considering getting another one again, but I'm going a bit back and forth on what I want, so it's going to have to wait. I can't say I have ten of them, but if I continue at the rate I'm going, it won't be long until I do have a freaking collection. Yeah, I like tattoos. On others too, although I struggle to understand why people want to tattoo the inside of their lips. That's the only one I don't get.

I love them. Can't even tell you why :p I just appreciate tattoos. I really quite like having them too. Strongly considering getting another one again, but I'm going a bit back and forth on what I want, so it's going to have to wait. I can't say I have ten of them, but if I continue at the rate I'm going, it won't be long until I do have a freaking collection. Yeah, I like tattoos. On others too, although I struggle to understand why people want to tattoo the inside of their lips. That's the only one I don't get.

I know exactly where your coming from sometimes I ponder upon 5-6 different designs for a tattoo sometimes for over a month before I decide on one and when I get to the tattoo shop I've been known to male split second decisions :P

*make

I love certain tattoos on people and I would have some myself except for: 1) I'm terrified of needles. 2) there's nothing I can think of that I want on my body forever. 3) I don't want to spend the money. 4) did I mention how much I hate needles?

FallOutAtTheMotionCityDisc

I think the only tattoo I'd like would be a pair of wings on the back, maybe one white and the other black :)

I've been considering something like this, except I want Phoenix wings, the Phoenix has become sort of a personal symbol for me! (I went through depression, and panic attacks when I was 13 for a couple of years, though I still have them occasionally I use the Phoenix as a symbol for how I "rose from my ashes" and became a better person for the experiences)

They are very artistic they're a way to show your personality on the outside ^_^

I do agree with you there :)

Definitely makes the person much more individual

This is the main reason I want to get tattoos!! I love the way they look and the fact that the meaning of each is different for everyone! Whenever somebody says "You know that they're permanent" as a bad thing I think "Exactly, my art, forever on my body until I die..."

spoidersquiggle

OOOHhh tatts!! I only have 5 myself, but I'm in need of MOAR! What a concept, using the human body as a CANVAS! I have my own machine and have tattooed myself 4 out of 5 tattoos. Such an interesting implement!! I love the sound it makes. ^_^

Good tattoos are attractive just like good paintings, good music, good dancing, good books, good ART is attractive!

I love tattoos. On everyone. I'm not one of those "but your tattoo has to have a meaning" types - if it's pretty and you want it, get it. If I want an octopus holding an umbrella behind my ear, I'll get it. (Which I do, and I am. 8) )

I only have three - which is not for lack of ideas/plans, but rather a lack of funds. Poor college student is I.

Piercings though, piercings are less expensive. I have plenty of those. :P

I'm currently working on my 7th tattoo, but it takes up most of my back. I also have had many piercings in my life. I personally won't get a tattoo unless it has strong meaning to me. For other people though i don't think it matters as long as they like it. Also, i like pretty much all types of tattoos.

iamphoenixfire

I want them sooo badly. I don't know which one I want first, though.

I have been toying with the idea of getting an ace ring tattooed on my finger instead of wearing an actual ring. I have hyper sensitive skin, so I can't tolerate wearing a ring (I've tried, it doesn't work).

that's so deep I LOVE it haha your automatically cool in my books now falloutatthemotioncitydisc:P

HermioneGranger

I'm an ace with ten tattoos. :)

I love to look at other people's artwork, too. The more the better!

I'm an ace with ten tattoos. :)

I love to look at other people's artwork, too. The more the better!

Guess your super rare like me :)

Archived