I have something I want to get off of my Chest (literally)

CallMeJO(e)

CallMeJO(e)

I kinda have natural large breasts :( (slightly tmi) but generally satisfied with the rest of my body.I have considered getting a binder.But when I could I would like to get a breast reduction/top surgery.yet I am fine with having female genetalia? (I identify as gender neutral).

Awww. As long as your happy. One should be happy in ones body. Then again I find myself wanting to change me flows all the time. So either way... You are still a person.

As Cali, as long as you're happy in your body it's all that matters. You wouldn't be the first person having a breast reduction surgery, I have many friends who did, but they identify as females and kept a little of it though. ^^

Hmm, I am just the opposite. If anything I would like bigger boobs (huge ones) but I cannot stand having female... nethers. It sickens me. Funny the way that works. Anyway you can get binders off ebay. Not like used ones but brand new ones from Korea or Hong Kong or somewhere over there. I just bought some so that I could wear men's clothes with ease and they were super cheap. Variety of colors. You can also get tank tops with binders built inside that look pretty snazzy.

Archived