*)mich_wils(

is roy asexual?!?!  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no
    • maybe
    • dont care!!

*)mich_wils(

i swear that roy is asexual. its so obvious. the british ones amung you may have some idea of what i'm going on about, or maybe not!!

but seriously, can anyone shed any light on my random connection!?!

and hell, join in the poll if you want. if you dont care then put it!!!i dont mihnd, but i really am interested in this!!

P.s i will probs post a new introduction in the welcome section for those of you who dont know who i am or wanted to know why i went away or watever.ok!

*)mich_wils(

yeah thats cool, dont worry!basically its a kindov english soap and roys one of the characters! the poll was just a bit pointless really, but i thought i'd just put it in well..because i could!!i answered yes, but i should of answered maybe because i am unsure...but too late now!! :oops:

by the way gorax; love youre avatar!! :twisted:

theres noway hes asexual .... hes already mentioned that what he did with tracey should only be done between husbend and wife, so its not like he wouldnt do it but i think he would do it, if hayley wasnt a bloke. :shock: ..... hes just a shy guy who is abit set in his ways! and bless him for being so!

I said "Don't Care" because, well, I don't watch soap operas. Oops, I meant "afternoon dramas", of course. :P

Oh, and welcome back. :)

*)mich_wils(

ok izzy....i'm not gonna argue :oops: you know a little more about the whole roy/hayley situation than i do!!!i will back down gracefully!!afternoon drama; oh well ofcourse!!!lol cronos!

yeah kate, i'll post a welcome thingy when i have a little time to explain things!!!by the way,is that you in youre avatar?:D

oh oogieboogie you're so openminded!!

bb :D

Hayley was not a bloke, that's discrimination and offensive, not the language of community which is seeking acceptance from within the queer community.

Lizardbuddy who is a man is part of AVEN, is a female to male who is proceeding through gender realignment

Hayley was a woman who had Gender Realignment. She was born in the wrong body, she has had a procedure to correct what was wrong in her life to improve her happiness which can take years...

:roll: :?

lol...Mich: not to worry! i wasnt being all moody or anything.... i just take things in too much when i watch them! ..like the mcdonalds commertial about the new big mac.....where they say 'Weve added more bread!' ...and its a chance to win shit loads of money.... shouldnt it be weve added more dough??.... ive never head money called bread before... :?

Whirly: I apologise ...... but weve both said the same thing... except youve done it with abit more taste and respect!

p.s..... shes a fictional character!

Whirly: I apologise ...... but weve both said the same thing... except youve done it with abit more taste and respect!

p.s..... shes a fictional character!

If we'd said the same thing, I'd have said she is a stereotypical bloke notes about what a bloke is...

Will you be calling female-to-male's fem next?

That's just derogatory, think that there people who do spend years time transitioning (knowing they are different from others and need to gain acceptance - like asexuals) from one gender to another at the end still like to be derided.

www.pfc.org.uk

beth :roll:

i said was .. not is ... but to be honest, is this not abit over-rated for a fictional character, if she was a real person then yeah, id be more considerate...

Archived