Got a question about asexuality?
- NEW! Are you asexual, questioning, or just curious? Are you wondering if your partner is asexual? Please email email@example.com and our team of volunteers will answer your question as soon as possible!
Media and speaker requests
- To be connected with a representative in your area for a press or speaking engagement please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the coming UK Asexuality Conference on 8 July in London, please go here or email UKAceCon2018@gmail.com for more info.
- If you would like use AVEN to recruit research participants or use data from the AVEN forums, please read our policies about this and email email@example.com with your request. We also have a set of rules for students wanting to collect data for class papers.
General site info
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any general site queries and email@example.com to reach the webmaster.
- Browse the community forums.
- Talk one-on-one with a pen pal.
- Drop into AVEN Chat and say hello (requires community board registration).
- Check for local meetups in your area (requires community board registration).
Friends, Family, Loved Ones and Allies
- Your input is invaluable to our community. Please bring your questions and join in our discussions in the Sexual Partners, Friends and Allies Forum, and everywhere else on the community boards.
- If your family member or friend has told you that he or she is asexual, you may find the FAQ for Family & Friends to be helpful.