What Do You Prefer: Fruits or Vegetables? What Is Your Favorite Fruit or Vegetable?

TheKindredSoul

Fruits or Vegetables?  

1. 1. Fruits or Vegetables?

• Fruits
    • Vegetables

TheKindredSoul

I personally like fruits more. To me, they are tastier to eat. I do love vegetables a lot more on certain days, but as a rule, I like fruits more.

Also, what is your favorite fruit or vegetable? I love watermelon. :wub: Especially on hot, summer days. It makes such a satisfying healthy snack.

Fruits.

I love strawberries, raspberries, pineapple, honeydew, apples, oranges, peaches, pears, nectarines, plums.

significantlysilent

My all-time favorite fruit currently is yellow apples. I also like pears, orange, grapes and pineapples high up on my list.

If I had to choose a vegetable, it would probably be carrots (cold), corn or potatoes.

It's hard to say...I love cucumbers, peppers, and green beans, but I also love mango, apples, and cantaloupe. For a while, I was eating more fruits than vegetables because I did not care for the vegetables available. I try to eat a lot of both, though vegetables can be slightly better for you because fruits are slightly higher in natural sugar.

I like fruits more but I eat vegetables more. Which makes little sense, but I find vegetables more versatile.

Favourite fruits: Strawberries, plums, avocados, tangerines, apricots, pluots, peaches, cantaloupe, red grapes, pineapple, blueberries and cherries. I also rather like mango and pomegranate, but preferably in juice form.

Favourite vegetables: Potatoes, pumpkin, carrots, daikon(radish), sweet potatoes, mushroom, leafy greens (spinach, kale and mustard).

Fruits.

I love strawberries, raspberries, pineapple, honeydew, apples, oranges, peaches, pears, nectarines, plums.

this, although I'd substitute watermelon for pineapple

My all-time favorite fruit currently is yellow apples. I also like pears, orange, grapes and pineapples high up on my list.

If I had to choose a vegetable, it would probably be carrots (cold), corn or potatoes.

and this. for me, carrots are best raw. I would also add raw celery, but that's more as a vehicle for peanut butter! :lol:

Fruits.

I can't stand watermelon. It's too... Well, watery.

I like both, but I prefer vegetables. Fruits have more of a place in deserts (which I don't eat often), whereas I integrate vegetables into more of my meals.

Favourite vegetables: Either asparagus or snow peas, but I enjoy most.

Favourite fruits: Red grapes and blueberries.

On a strange note, I think I'm allergic to apples. They give me intense stomach pains.

I much prefer vegetables. I rarely eat fruit, except for the occasional banana on my work lunch break.

My favourite veggies are potato, broccoli and carrot.

Frigid Pink

I much prefer fruits ... and have been eating a lot of blackberries lately. I love raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, peaches, and pears!

I'll eat broccoli with cheese, and carrots with hummus, ... and most other veggies if they're cooked in a dish, like a stir fry ... or on a pizza. I bought a bunch of fresh mixed greens recently in hopes that I would eat more green foods ... and, well, I just don't like it that much, and my plan of having it sitting there, in my fridge, as a choice when I get hungry, ... isn't working so well.

Fruits.

I can't stand watermelon. It's too... Well, watery.

Good, then you can have all the pineapple and I'll have all the watermelon. :)

(I detest most cooked vegetables, like broccoli, peas, etc. see supertaster)

Fruit is usually messier than vegetables. My favourite fruit is mango, and my favourite vegetable is asparagus.

Notte stellata

I like both, but I prefer vegetables. Fruits have more of a place in deserts (which I don't eat often), whereas I integrate vegetables into more of my meals.

I'm similar to this.

Favourite vegetables: hot peppers, bamboo shoots, potatoes.

Favourite fruits: grapes, lychee.

Fruit is usually messier than vegetables. My favourite fruit is mango, and my favourite vegetable is asparagus.

What do you mean, fruit is messier than vegetables?

SorryNotSorry

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

For the record, my favorite fruit is the green olive.

I prefer fruit and will eat almost any of it with the exception of grapefruit and, sometimes, pears. My favourite is mango, but I also love blueberries, blackberries, cherries, apples (especially Macintosh and pink ladies), pineapple, cantaloupe, and jackfruit.

But, I'm still ok with vegetables and probably end up eating more as they are often incorporated into my meals. My list of veggies I won't eat is a bit longer: green peppers, celery, mushrooms, cucumber, and pickles. I love carrots (I agree with those who say it tastes best raw!), corn, sweet potato, sweet green peas, and onions (obviously, not to eat on their own, but mixed in with other ingredients).

I like veggies more than fruit, though I've come around to fruits a bit more over the last few years.

Broccoli and peas ftw!!! I'm the only person I know who will eat broccoli and peas plain, no salt, no butter or anything. They're delicious as is!

As for fruits, I love some good red grapes. Good grapes are amazing, and bad grapes are supremely disappointing. I don't know why everyone's all over strawberries, they're either too sweet or too sour or something, I can't really tell; they just make me make my "omg this is sour!" face when I eat them.

I tend to taste things more intensely than other people, and fruits are more likely to be overwhelming than vegetables as far as taste goes. Strawberries, apples and pineapples are ones that can taste ok, but are usually pretty intense, which can ruin them sometimes.

SorryNotSorry

Someone should genetically engineer a vegetable leaf that tastes just like a hamburger or a candy bar. :lol:

Fruits are my favorite food ever. I love them. Strawberries being mt favorite with apples and grapes following closely behind. I'm not much of a vegetable person. My favorite veggie is a raw carrot though. :)

Not only I prefer fruits, I despise vegetables. I don't eat any kind of vegetable but tomato, and even that is a fruit.

:lol:

Tomatos (tomatoes?) are some of my favorite fruits/vegetables too. A great snack is tomato slices with sugar lightly sprinkled over them. So yummeh!

I love both

but if I count I like many veggies when there are fruits I don't like, so I voted for veggies

Fruits: peaches, pears, oranges, bananas, apples, melons, cherries, grapes, kiwi, pomegranate, plums and apricots

Veggies: artichokes, peas, tomatoes, cucumbers, beans(many types and fresh), cabbages, broccoli, cauliflowers, zucchini, chickpeas, peppers, carrots, annnnnnnnnnnnnd OLIVES almost all types I can eat tones of them :D :wub:

just to name few

most of my veggies I prefer to eat them uncooked :)

fav. fruit: bananas

fav. veggie: broccoli

I think fruit has more sugar and since I have a sweet tooth I gravitate towards it as a snack sometimes. But veggies are healthier and they make me feel good when I eat them. But I'm very very picky about the food I eat. I only like very specific fruits and very specific veggies, and sometimes only if its prepared specific ways.

Probably fruit, I think? I've been out with enough vegetables!

Well, I can't really say, because I eat them differently. Fruit I eat on their own for snacking or at breakfast (I might eat the odd carrot in a similar way), whereas I usually cook vegetables.

My favourite fruits would be pineapple, peaches, kiwis and clementines (although I tend to be unlucky with clementines, and find only bland ones). I eat the skin of kiwis; I think it's the best part, even. Bananas are a staple of mine, and apples are great - red, tangy ones being best.

Archived