my 2¢ worth

Tay

Without activism, people who need a voice would not have a voice. That's all I'm going to say.

Kate

Right on! Couldn't have said that better :D
Hi. Thanks for stopping by to tell us whats wrong with us! I'm sure we can't get enough of that.

LMAO! Yeah, thanks! Join the queue o' criticism we get to deal with in the regular world. Thanks for bringing it on home to AVEN. Takeaway (takeout) criticism anyone?

Skidd: *bows* I agree. Everyone has their own way of being who they are. Some artists paint because they love to paint and they feel no need to share it with the world. They only share it with the people who are most important to them. Other artists paint and show the world because that's how they feel most comfortable expressing themselves. Some paint on canvas, some paint on the side of buildings. Everyone has to find their own way and it doesn't mean one way is better or worse than another.

Cate

Jayann - Haha! I remember that thread :D

If it's not visible How would they know?

Sometimes people hit on me. When they do so, I tell them. I would rather be honest then have people assume things.

When a conversation revolves around sex, I either go do something else if it's too explicit, or I give them a hint that I'm not interested in sex. Unless someone asks questions or keeps pushing it, I won't go any further than that.

And welcome, I guess . . . Even if I don't know whether you're coming back or not :?

Archived