Wow, I suddenly don't feel so alone.

Sycamore Trees

Sycamore Trees

I'm ecstatic at how popular this place is, and surprised I never knew about it. I knew asexuality was a thing of course, but someone only directed me to this site today, and damn.

27, male from Australia. It'd be great to bond with some people who I can genuinely relate to.

Welcome along to this site, the people on here are absolutely brilliant, helpful, friendly, supportive, it's truly a good place to be

Space-Ace-Android

Hello and welcome! :3 I hope you find this forum  of use and meet some great people <3

Want some cake?

:cake:

Image result for Cake Tree

Enjoy!

Woo welcome! Did someone say three tree cakes? 

Spoiler

Catherine+%2526+Steven-91.jpg

Spoiler

80210-treecakesculpture.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_0263.JPGWait...

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
1 hour ago, Sycamore Trees said:

I'm ecstatic at how popular this place is, and surprised I never knew about it. I knew asexuality was a thing of course, but someone only directed me to this site today, and damn.

27, male from Australia. It'd be great to bond with some people who I can genuinely relate to.

It's great to have you here! :D

1 hour ago, Lichley said:

Woo welcome! Did someone say three tree cakes? 

Hide contents

Catherine+%2526+Steven-91.jpg

Hide contents

80210-treecakesculpture.jpg

Hide contents

IMG_0263.JPGWait...

You're raising the bar on my baking challenge before I've even finished the last one. Speaking of last, I will make that last cake.

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

On 29/11/2017 at 7:24 PM, Moon&Stars said:

You're raising the bar on my baking challenge before I've even finished the last one. Speaking of last, I will make that last cake.

I'm bad at baking, so blogspot :P 

Archived