WHAT'S MY LIFE

athenahono

So......I have a boyfriend now (crazy right) and well he's 21 and 3 years older than me (I'm almost 18 so lol) but well his ex and him broke up recently;;;;; (they didn't have a healthy relationship and it got verbally abusive real fast (so his feelings for her went away fast but he didn't know how to leave for quite a while) and well I'm good friends with his ex so I'm terrified of telling her even though they're supposedly on good terms (yeah bullshit, she treats him like shit still). I mean I like her as a friend but even then, just wouldn't ever date her and sometimes being her friend is tiring. I'm considering bringing up the thought of telling her but I'm terrified of repercussions;;;;;;;;;;

But damn is this guy is so sweet to me??? Like I have no idea how to deal with it after a mentally/emotionally/borderline sexually abusive relationship sophomore year and then an odd thing with my best guy friend last year.which wasn't helpful for my state. So I just don't know how to deal with a guy who genuinely means what he does and is actually a sweet guy as his personality (to the point some of his exes have taken advantage of him). But yeah he's sweet and actually gives a damn and he makes me really happy and HOW DO I DEAL WITH THIS KIND OF AFFECTION I FEEL TOWARDS HIM??? And apparently mean and my weird ass self really makes him happy.

So yeah. This is my life now. What even is it?

Sounds like a "too good to be true" situation? Well, if you think you're feeling too good, maybe you can turn yourself down a bit with "he's going to show his real colors eventually" kind of thoughts?

No, just kidding. Enjoy the good times!

Thanks dude ^^

Archived