Trapped in the wrong body? Or internalized associations made fixation?

Curseless

IDK how to word this. I wanna hear from other people born female and repulsed by their own anatomy. I wanna know what u personally feel yours stems from, or do u even know?

See id love to think I'm just a man trapped in a girls body. But realistically I'm sure I've just deeply internalized all the gender associations of being female and my personal experience with being a fuckable object (sorry hate myself rn) that I've just fixated on doing anything I can to not be a woman bc all I've seen and experienced of it is awful and highly highly, hugely degrading

FUCK A DUCK. I thought I was the only one who felt like this. 

I have big breasts, and I just am so repulsed by them. My feelings stemmed from a sexual abuse incident when I was a child, so that's why I hate my breasts.

But forreaaal, I hate having any cleavage whatsoever, so I always wear big baggy t-shirts. I honestly try to be invisible sometimes because, yeah I'm a fuckable object and I hate it. I want to get a breast reduction to like a B or something because DD is the only thing that guys see and they don't even care for me as a human being. Which is lame af. I stopped shaving I actually dig being hairy, and it repulses a particular human that I hate, so it's a win-win for me.

For a while, I thought I was a demi-girl, And I was super obsessed with FtM (female to male) transitions because I thought I might be trans at a point.

I think I just hate being a female sometimes because most men feel like they have power over us. And in a boss as bitch feminist, so I hate that. BUT who really knows. 

It isn't only being trans that could be the cause of gender related body dysmorphia. I don't know much about it beyond my own experience.  For me most of my aversion to my body does come from my gender dysphoria, but some of it stems from other things. The consistent stress of my gender anxiety each day, keeps the pain of repulsion to my body because of my gender stronger than the other repulsions. 

Personally I needed multiple hints to determine I was trans,  and to see them in my past too. My body anxiety has always been a part of my experience,  but it was always insignificant before. When I determined I was trans, my body anxiety spiked so much. Personally, disliking my body is not what cued me in to my gender, it was other things.

Maybe this could help?

This is Jackson Bird and he's transgender. He talks more about roles and stuff, not necessarily body stuff but I think they overlap slightly. Maybe something he says will spark a thought. 

You see I hate feeling feminine - always have - but I can't decide if it's because I'm just not a female and feeling feminine goes against everything else I feel or if it's because I hold some form of unconscious misogynistic view... I know this isn't the case consciously but there are feelings of being weak, stupid and pitiful that can come along when I feel feminine :/  maybe it's a combination of both these things idk.

Hm. I dunno. Being "fuckable" is a positive thing for me, I like being desirable. Another thing is when someone crosses the line and think they have the right to do something with you that you don't want to and thinks they have the right. 

Is it maybe that you don't like some way of having sex? Because you know, people came up with kamasutra for some reason... Sex can feel good. Not the same thing works for everyone, though. Like, a lot of women don't like "normal" penetration, for example. 

Archived