Am I still asexual or is there a different term

Okay so I've identified as asexual since like I was 13 like I just wasn't interested in like intamacy like kissing or like sex and I'm still not interested in sex like at all it just isn't my thing but recently I met this girl. Well I developed feelings for her like in really into her like I want to kiss her face and like just be with her but not intamatly like sex or anything like sex. And so I started getting closer to her and closer and the other night I found out she identifies as ace but she mentioned that she does have atraction to people but its just very very very very few people. I was wondering if like I could still classify myself as ace or is there a better term I could use?

Bear in mind that there's a difference between romantic and sexual attraction. You can still seek for a romantic relationship (and want kisses, hugs, staying together with your partner, etc..) but not desire to have sexual activities with them. An example: you can be heteroromantic (experience romantic attraction toward people of the opposite sex) and asexual (experience no sexual attraction for anyone).

She also could be somewhere in the gray spectrum and experience romantic and/or sexual attraction very rarely or only under specific circumstances.

obliviousmeteor

Depending on if she meant she still has sexual attraction to a few people, that means she could probably be demisexual. You can still be asexual and want to be with someone in a romantic way if you’re questioning.