I am born a male but I don't feel like one what should I do ?

Shion Arkenevis

Shion Arkenevis

When I was a kid I didn't have friends I was left Isolated ...so my views about everything are kind of different ....as I started school I started to make friends.....but turned out I can easily adapt with the girl's conversation....Furthermore they consider me to be their friend....And to be honest the same is going on till this very day..At first....I tried to blend in with other boys...but I don't seem to fit in....I realized that I am all alone....I realized....I have to be stronger...Since I have the body of a male I should start acting like one...I have to be tough, strong and bold...I had a hard time  to build these qualities...Now I can seem to be able to communicate with both male and female .....I even worked as a photo model for about a year..I am 21 now.....I am currently a Graphic Artist and Spoken English Instructor.....I know a number of people who consider me as their friend....but I feel blank...As if I am missing something.....

It took me a long time to realize that I think like a girl......more specifically a lesbian  .... At first afraid I thought I have some sort of disease or something... but as I did some research I found out there are more people who feels the same..Regarding this I am all alone ....I am unable to ask anyone about this....cause they would either laugh or suggest me to see a physician... 

I thought about sex change...but I can not bear the expense... my current face as a male is perfect....But I wish I could a girl.....

I don't know what to do........

nanogretchen4

There is a gender subforum on AVEN. You will find many other people there who have had similar experiences. I wish you all the best. Welcome!

Although you might not know anybody like you in real and might feel alone, you're definitely not the only person who feels that way.  We have an entire forum dedicated to discussion gender identity, and I would highly recommend checking it out.  The people there might be able to give some really good advice, and you'll have the oppurtunity to talk with people who are going through something similar.

Best of luck with everything, and welcome to AVEN!! :cake:  :cake: 

Given your location (Bangladesh), finding support and positive information about transgender identity might be more difficult, so coming to the internet was the right thing to do- and you are absolutely not alone here. It might be worth looking at what aspects you do want to change about yourself, because being transgender doesn't necessarily mean being all-male or all-female, and you don't have to push yourself to do things you don't want to in order to align with your chosen identity. Good luck with all, and definitely check out the Gender Discussion subforum.

Moved from Questions about Asexuality to Gender Discussion.

TheAP

Questions about Asexuality co-mod

butterflydreams

AMAB people are somewhat fewer in number here, but where we're smaller in number, we're large in spirit. Welcome! Have some :cake: hang out, and ask any questions you want. I'll certainly try my best to help answer anything.

Enne Kristin

Hi! I am AMAB (asigned male at birth) too and don't identify as a man, but as a nonbinary multigender person :) I am somewhere in between neutral, masculine and feminine and I "switch" fluidly between many genders, directed more towards neutral/neutrois and feminine genders. I can understand you very well and in your country the pressure from society and family will be much worse than it will be here in western countries.

In many countries of eastern Asia there is an established "third gender", I know this is the case for Pakistan and federal states of India. Is this the case for Bangladesh too?

However you may like to identify, which label you may choose:

Just feel welcome here :) Some cake for you?

I am to AMAB and i in lack of better words hate it. I wish everyday that i was born female. because it just feels right. The more i think about it the more sence it makes. Old memories from my life makes so much more sence now when i have realised this.

Archived