Anomaly Q3Xr

Personality Type  

207 members have voted

1. 1. What are you?

• Introvert
    • Ambivert
    • Extrovert

This poll is closed to new votes

Ambivert. I think. My energy isn't drained by being around people, neither from being alone. I gain energy from happiness, I guess. I'm kinda between ENFP and INFP (last time tested was 3% extrovert)

Seriously, don't trust just a test to tell you who you are. I kinda think people are deeper than 4 or 5 letters, but that's just me saying things.

Guest Invisible Pumpkin
17 hours ago, Shylock said:

HOW ARE THERE SO MANY INTP'S?!! INCLUDING ME, I HAVE COUNTED FIVE INTP'S WITH ONE MAYBE INTP. THERE ARE MORE INTP'S HERE THAN I HAVE EVER MET BEFORE!!! I JUST WANT TO HUG ALL OF YOU AND SAY THAT THIS SITE HAS IMPROVED MY LIFE SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL!! (in a platonic sense)

You can add one more now :o 

NoLongerActive1234
2 hours ago, StormySky said:

Ambivert. I think. My energy isn't drained by being around people, neither from being alone. I gain energy from happiness, I guess. I'm kinda between ENFP and INFP (last time tested was 3% extrovert)

Seriously, don't trust just a test to tell you who you are. I kinda think people are deeper than 4 or 5 letters, but that's just me saying things.

That's pretty much how I feel about it too. Then again the latest test I took I ended up with INFP although also INFJ I believe...and ambivert. So maybe that is why we think alike on the test lol. ^_^

I shade more towards introvert, but I can be extroverted in certain contexts, so I answered ambivert. My Myers-Briggs personality type is INTP.

• 3 weeks later...
Somebodysomeone

Introvert at parties with very much strange People extrovert with friends and family 

Ambivert. I keep getting INTP and ENTP (and INTJ / ENTJ) depending on the test and time I've done it. I'm probably pretty 50/50 with those so ambivert seems like the most reliable choice.

I'd describe myself as an outgoing introvert since it makes more sense to people without having to explain anything really.

I can talk to strangers (or people I'm not that close with) really easily and I talk a lot with them or when I'm with friends. But making new friends is really hard, getting over that "open and nice but not friends" stage is somewhat impossible for me.

In a bigger group I'm usually pretty quiet and rather talk to someone one on one, but if the group is quiet, I can take the lead.

I do have social anxiety in the strangest places, so that talking to a cashier or a teacher is hard, but any other person is usually fine. :D My heart goes nuts if I have to raise my hand in class.

I also need some alone time and I'd rather be alone than just in any company.

⚸ Hughesation ⚸

INTP, here - we seem pretty common among the AVEN community.

xNTP *waves hand*

Wow, so many INTPs! We're a rare type, so that's surprising!

• 1 month later...
SamwiseLovesLife

HELLO OTHER TWO EXTRAVERTS :D

ENF P/J (The E is like 90%) :P

Introvert. I am consistently INFJ-T on 16 personalities and INFJ on Myers-Briggs.

OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

Introvert.

I seem to be inconsistent between INFP and INTP last I checked.

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/10/2017 at 8:23 AM, Omega the Shadow said:

Introvert.

I seem to be inconsistent between INFP and INTP last I checked.

It's like me. In every test I took, I got two that said INxP, and the rest were half INTP and half INFP. 

Ambivert. Social interactions both excite me and drain me. I'm an ISFP.

drjohnhwatson

I used to be an ISFJ-T, or so I thought, but I took it again recently and I got INFP-T (100% Turbulent, HAHA, welp).  That seems truer to me--I agreed with everything, whereas I only agreed with some of the ISFJ stuff.

I'm an introvert otherwise.  I think I was in the 80s or 90s for Introvert on the test, which definitely sounds about right for me.

:P.

At one point I was solid INTP but in the last few years it flops depending on people and situations to ENTP;

• 2 months later...

INTP so introvert, though I can act a bit like an extrovert when I'm surrounded by the right people.

Horrible extrovert.

ENTP-A

J. van Deijck

INTJ-T or INFJ-T, not sure.

my T and F are pretty much balanced.

Archived