I want to asexually reproduce, help!

SkyWorld

Question

So I got my sexuality test back and aced it. I completed the first step by being an asexual person, but I can't figure out how to asexually reproduce!!! I really want to have a double of my own to keep me some extra company, but I think I'm doing it wrong. I thought that if you ate enough avacado's, it will happen! Am I not eating enough? What else should I do to asexually reproduce?

9 answers to this question

scarletlatitude

Did you get avocados from the USA or from Mexico? USA avocados are best because we have genetically engineered avocados that will mutate your DNA and make you start budding. 

NerotheReaper

Believe in yourself, and find some pixie dust 

I think you also need to make sure you're well watered. 

Rare Aztec Whstling Chickn

I personally reproduce like a starfish. Cut off a finger, I grow a new finger, and the finger grows a new me.

4 hours ago, Graceful said:

Take an avocado bath. My cousin's friend's neighbor does that and she swears by it.

NO. DON'T DO THAT. We avocados are far too dignified to be covered with human dirt.

- The Great Avocado

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

Do not worry in no time you'll start mutating it's just taking a bit longer than most. In the mean time eat more avocados.

Grumpy Alien

Take an avocado bath. My cousin's friend's neighbor does that and she swears by it.

Archived