Confused and questioning

Emilybemily2

So I think I might be asexual but Im confused when I think about my past with attractions. I've been in a relationship for 2 years and Ivery only really engaged in sex because my boyfriend wanted it, but the more we do it the more I hate it. I don't think I've ever been sexually attracted to anyone, but I do find people attractive. I've also been writing since I was little, and now I'm wondering if whenever I do find someone attractive and consider sexual/romantic relationships it's because I'm thinking about story possibilities? I have a habit of "daydreaming" and using what I see in everyday life to create story prompts. Is it possible I have been doing that with people? I always think about romantic dates and relationships and the sort, but never with myself as the receiver - always fictional people. Would this make me aromantic? I think the only one I'm sure about is me being asexual but Im trying to figure out the rest.

You should check these out:

A(n)egoromantic = a person who have romantic fantasies but they're they're not in it.

Fictoromantic = a person who only feels crushes for fictional characters  (is under the gray aro umbrella)

Placioromantic = a person wants to do romantic actions on others but doesn't want them performed on you (is under the gray umbrella)

Aromantic =  a person who never feel crushes