Masturbation

Hats

ah.. but.. im not a bloke..and im not gay... and ive been reading the blokes section... hmm... you do the maths! ... gotta keep em happy if theyre not getting laid!

Oh I stretch mine out ...

I don't masturbate anymore, but when ever I used to "stop & go" it would just give me really bad blue ball

Where did you read about seminal sublimation?

Sean

when ever I used to "stop & go" it would just give me really bad blue ball
all in good fun ay.... ha... :| ....

Actually, I wasn't trying to be funny.

But since hats brought up that technique, I couldn't help but comment on it. Sorry, but I'm very open about these things. :P

I guess my point was that not everybody is a huge fan of masturbation, and that's OK.

For those who may not understand, blue ball is not pleasant --in fact it can be quite painful.

Sean

You ppl sure do know a lot about this for guys who are suppose to be asexual. Hell, I have sexa and I don't have a clue as too what it is that i'm doing.

Well...this entire conv. just went over my little asexual head.

I mean, I never get sex jokes or refrences or sex "things".

And i guess it's just the asexual in me...but what in the heck is a "blue ball"....Do i even want to know? *sigh*

oh well...I probebly end up asking cayce about it...shes the sexual who knows i'm not...anyway....buh bye.

Blue ball or blue balls, as I at least hear it called more commonly, is the combination of physical (usually testicular-hence the name) pain and general frustration males experience when they are sexually aroused for a long time without the relief or orgasm.

Sorry you asked?

boa

:shock: .............. :shock: .................um.....

............. :shock: .............uh............. :shock:

.....uh........um.......

Interesting.....new concept.....never heard of that one...or any of the millions of other ones that exist. Definitly asexual on the sexual uptake here. Thanks for explaining....... :shock: .

SO! yeah.....ZIPPO!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
SpiritualJunkie

ha..... black onyx the cuttin off thing NICE...lol

well masturbation the infrequent times that it does occur for me is yes primarily like....... 'go away', 'what do you want from me', i mean to speak candidly in the mornings it can just be like your cat sitting there waiting to be fed or sumthing...and at times it's like 'Piss Off!' guess it's diff for the ladyz i mean there is actual no physical difference if you get where i am coming from.

....but yeah i can't deny there is pleasure to be taken from it.......it's definatley more like a quick mechanical procedure and sometimes me thinking if i don't do it once in a while it will affect my health maybe that is ignorant me..... um as well as mechanical it can be more of a practical thing like sychronizing the event before i go to sleep or if i am down-in order to release those happy chemicals, or hormones whichever if someone cares to enlighten ignorant old me feel free cos it is quite late and i can't be arsed etc...see how i used etc there..thats how lazy i am feeling ..... this whole post sound soooo bad.

Morbid.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never "done the deed" before, or even had the urge to do so, and I'm 16. Sometimes it makes me wonder. Haven't most guys my age already done it, or at least wanted to do it? But what is stranger to me is, don't they say that if you never "choke the chicken," you'll release semen through nocturnal emissions? Well, I've never had one of them either. The other signs of puberty are notable. Very minute facial hair, armpit hair (which, although unsightly, does have its purpose), and so forth. But not this. The whole issue isn't really something I care about. It's just one of those weird things to me.

Oh, and that was completely unexpected Black Onyx. :idea:

-djc

• 1 month later...

Hey people :D

Isn't it amazing how powerful those hormones are? that they just deny all logic thought from the brain and just kinda make you do what they want.

:shock:

But what is stranger to me is, don't they say that if you never "choke the chicken," you'll release semen through nocturnal emissions?

-djc

I can't speak for everybody, but I've found that to be true. Masturbation serves as a...ahem...hydraulic release, we'll say. For me, it satisfies a biological urge that will just pop up when I'm asleep if I don't tend to it, and let's face it--nocturnal emissions? At the risk of sounding crass, I like my sheets clean.

I can't say whether or not this is a universal truism or not, though. Just my experience.

Buffyrocksmyworld

Wow I just read this entire thread and am now am so thankful to be female. No biological urge to masturbate here. And also any that I might have had has just been destroyed permanently by the squickiness of this convo so thanks for that. And I meant no offense by that. It was fun to read.

-Audrey

Females have no biological urge to masturbate?

Hmm. I must have not got that memo.

Oh well. Thanks, Paxil!

twilight_at_dawn

we have our urges, but it's more mental than physical like it is for males, we can simply ignore ours while you guys...can't always do that... :D

Not being male, I'm not sure how much weight my argument holds, but I wouldn't agree with that. Men can exhibit just as much self control as women. It's just that if they don't, then, as was mentioned earlier, they might have nocturnal emissions.

And as far as masturbation for females goes...when is that particular urge mental and not physical?

but then theres the theory .... mind over matter.. if you belive youre doing it...your body thinks you are... so... maybe if you grin and bare it and think youre doing ... maybe... you never know.

I was looking at this old newly-bumped topic just now... and I noticed, that didn't make one fucking bit of sense.

I just want to generally point out that whether you do or do not, has no bearing on whether or not you are asexual....and that males don't necessarily

I am male, and I don't, though I have a long time ago, some here have reported never having.

and as Julie sort of hints at, some asexual females do.

I have even heard of sexual males that don't, and of course sexual females can go either way as well.

I just felt this should be brought up.

Cate Perfect

All good and true points, sacred. *nod!*

Cate

Archived