Mini asexy location for WorldPride? Renting more than one apartment in the same place?

Hey you all!

I'm trying to book a nice apartment in Toronto (waiting for approval), and it seems that this lady manages 6 apartments in the same building. Out of the other 5, 4 are already booked for WP week, but one is still free: https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1525713?s=h6ya

It's REALLY cheap and beautiful, and it'd be awesome to have as many asexy people in the same building as possible, right?

There are other similar cheap WHOLE APARTMENTS to be found on the website (look at the left side of the page, scrolling down).

Just thought I'd share this!

Only two pieces of advice: be careful when booking, and book asap :)

Also, VRBO.com has a similar setup, where you can look for apartments or rooms at pretty reasonable prices. AirBnB and VRBO are just alternatives to staying in hostels or hotels!

Hey you all!

I'm trying to book a nice apartment in Toronto (waiting for approval), and it seems that this lady manages 6 apartments in the same building. Out of the other 5, 4 are already booked for WP week, but one is still free: https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1525713?s=h6ya

It's REALLY cheap and beautiful, and it'd be awesome to have as many asexy people in the same building as possible, right?

The website says the apartment only has one bedroom and two beds, so that's something to keep in mind for those who value their privacy and aren't comfortable sharing a room with people they may have never met before.

Hey you all!

The website says the apartment only has one bedroom and two beds, so that's something to keep in mind for those who value their privacy and aren't comfortable sharing a room with people they may have never met before.

In the apartment I'm trying to book, there's one bedroom with a queen bed (so yes, sharing bed), and then a sofa-bed in the living room. So if, like, two couples of friends/fiances/whatever or anyway people comfortable sharing book together, that'd be fine.

Didn't get the place, apparently it was already taken and the calendar not updated :(

*looks for something else*

We got a new apartment ^_^ :cake:

Alas, the other flats in the building are taken for WP weekend, but we could still arrange an asexy location for other people. Apartments are much more convenient than hostels!

Well done Ith! Everyone appreciates your persistent helpfulness :wub:

• 9 years later...

(Below is an official, green, mod message.)

Hi, everyone. This event has finished.

So, it's being locked.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator