I made up a word once that sort of fits that. It's XENOSEXUAL, a sexual attraction to other (assuming sentient) species. That might sort of work, because technically it only means 'attraction to strange/different things' and anyway it's good for getting weird looks.

Pan(a?)sexuality would probably include that, but it also indicates liking everything else. So, um, maybe you could say 'pansexual minus the homo and hetero bits'.

I think with this it's best to just make up words to fit, since I doubt there's an 'official' term or anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, so if somebody gets attracted by idea of aliens sexually (I know such examples- hey, and no weird looks, it is too a way of perceiving) hir can than classify as xeno, right? That is pretty cool..... X..... X and A..... woooow. I am pretty happy to find some made-up word like that :) *going to start to use it*

Zrylam- I understand what you mean by that third group. I might fit perfectly, since I don't think that shapes that are right here are the best, but this has something to do with my personal spiritual belief...

What people write as being the definition of asexual often varies.

The term asexual is used by the likes of us to describe those who aren't sexually attracted to other people. Many people will extend or dilute the definition as they see fit. Some (somewhat arogantly) will challange those who are sexually interested in other ways (e.g. fetishes) - but this is normally due to their own antisexual views or insecurities.

Personally I see 'asexuality' as a very wide assumed name for a whole range of people who just don't experience sexual attraction to other people. The specifics of that definition will vary greatly within the group - which is a good thing.

It's for an indivual to decide if they are 'asexual', not for anybody else to tell them based upon their own view of the definition.