I need help helping my best friend

Diorite

I've tried looking in google but I guess I suck at it. The story is that my best friend is dating someone of the same gender. This person's parents have been abusing her emotionally, and apparently it has began to get physical. This person's parents don't even know for sure that my best friend and her are dating, although they are very suspicious. The parents don't want my best friend to be around their daughter, and vice versa, because they think my best friend is too old for her to be hanging out with their daughter (my best friend is 3 years older). I'm usually really good at giving advice and I've really tried supporting my friend. Now her girlfriend is being super distant.

I'm looking for a supportive website that is like this one only for homosexual people or bisexual people. I'm hoping if I can show her these support websites that my friend will be able to get more advice, and maybe even help her girlfriend.

Please help :(

nolongeractive

Abusive parents? Even getting physical? Something DEFINITELY should be done about that. I don't know much about this stuff though so I'm not sure what the action is to be taken on that, a report to the police? Something like that? I don't know. Someone care to elaborate? ^^''

I'm sorry, but it really sounds like a complicated situation. Is the information about the abuse coming from your best friend, or is it something you know first hand?

It really does sound like something that is beyond the scope of an Internet community...I mean, if there is physical abuse, that is something that needs to be reported to the appropriate authorities.

Archived