PDA

NeroReaper

I don't mind the sweet love pecks, holding hands or hugging, in public that is cute and nice. But there is a line, it makes everyone around the couple uncomfortable.

So the other day I was at the mall with my family, we were killing time before we went to eat dinner. There was this one couple, they were older I noticed the woman basically started touching the man's 'downstairs club'. I almost threw up, one that she did it in public, and the very idea of getting that touchy!

Want to share stories about couples who crossed the line?

I don't have a specific story, but it annoys me, too. Holding hands or a peck on the cheeks or lips is fine, but making-out or fondling crosses the line

Thus the origin of the saying, Get a room!!!

PDA always makes me uncomfortable, so i would characterize all of it as crossing the line, lol .... (I know, I know ... This is very messed up),

I've never liked the imagery of people kissing. Just always grossed me out. Pecks on the cheek or a quick peck on the lips are generally fine but otherwise no thanks, i don't want to see that (I suppose this mostly has to do with media, television and such but yeah). Granted I'm not really one that goes out all that often and when I do I'm usually pretty oblivious to others around me. Although I generally don't really care what others are doing (unless its harmful to another) I still specifically can't stand the sight of kissing and even more so the sound *shudders* Most other things are generally fine in my books.

I really don't care what others do as long as its not done to me lol. To me I would have had to holler, "Lady get yo hand outa that mans pants!" Really loud in a realisticly black city accent and spoil their moment. Lol! Yes I'm a moment spoiler. And I'd be lmfao! Haha that's funny. To me its just part of observing people and frankly I find it funny because you know everyone sees it. Andbwhy not think ogbsomething clever to say aloud?

Or you could say "Boy its getting hot in here now! Pheweee!" And continue the narration until they stop or leave and give the whole mall something to laugh about. Hehe!

WhenSummersGone

I don't mind doing and seeing hand holding, even short/quick kisses are fine, but anything further than that is too much. I've seen cuddling in public and that's a bit weird to me.

PurveyorOfBadPuns

Okay, I think mine might take the cake. I was at a comic convention, and a couple were doing BDSM public humiliation. Specifically, the woman had the man dressed in a dress and makeup and was insisting that passerby tell him that he was pretty or flip up his skirt to look at his bloomers. I was walking by and the woman grabbed me and insisted that I tell him that "he's a pretty girl" before she'd let me go, so I did, and he obviously enjoyed it.

I'm definitely not puritanical, but I do draw the line at asking me to participate.

I normally don't mind this too much. I'm perfectly fine with people showing their affection for others with a kiss and a cuddle, if you want to snuggle in the cinema then that's fine by me, but sometimes it does get too much.

I was stood at a bus stop the other day where a guy-girl couple were waiting also. They were clearly in the early lust-based stage of the relationship because they were interrupting almost every sentence to peck each other on the lips as if it were a form of punctuation. As mentioned, I don't generally mind, but a kiss every five seconds is more than I want to see, or in this case, be compelled to listen to.

Archived