Have you ever personally had a paranormal experience?

sanremi52890

1. 1. well, have you?

• yes
    • nope, not at all
    • well, maybe just this one time....
    • several times actually

This poll is closed to new votes

Well, I used to work in law offices as a aralegal (assume that missing letter) and believe me a lot of that time things were ara-abnormal.

• 3 weeks later...

I was rafting once in a part of a river that was supposedly haunted. I fell off the raft and got stuck under water. This is technically called a hole because of how the water moves and is perfectly normal. However, I could feel something grabbing my ankles. Don't worry, I survived.

• 2 months later...
& I'm a heretic

I heard a voice while at lunch with my friends. I actually turned around to see who it was, but no one was there. When I looked back at my friends everything was normal so I didn't say anything. I later told the story to some people, but I've just realized I haven't mentioned it to anyone that was with me yet. The weird part is that the voice said something to a girl who's mom passed away a while before then while she was taking to us. The voice was an adult female.

There was also a time at home with my brother when he could find a PS2 game and asked me about it. I told him to check in the console or some other cases. I watched him open the game's case and it was not in there. After a little searching, he opened the right case again and it was in there. Not sure if that's "ghost" related, but it was definitely not normal (paranormal.) It's actually quite bothersome because we still have no idea how it could have happened. It was in the matter of a few minutes, neither of us left the room, no one else came in the room, the game never left our sight, but we both saw that it was not in there and the mysteriously appeared!

Guest member25959

Well, I guess so? I can't really comment. I see all kinds of weird stuff, I could easily compare it all to paranormal experiences. It's kinda sad, you hit that point where you realize that you're not entirely stable, and suddenly you're wishing that the shadow you just saw was a fucking ghost... suddenly you realize that the scariest thing in life is that thing in your head [when I say "you", I mean "we"]

I ain't really the best person to ask. So yeah, considering that... there's always a feeling that I'm being watched from behind, like something is preparing to jump and attack me. I've never seen it (I've seen stuff but I've never connected that stuff to this), but I feel its presence. I always assumed that it was just a ghost I couldn't see, but I don't actually know what it is. I've no idea if that counts or not?

• 7 months later...

Two things stand out for me. The first, when I was aged 11, I refused to go on a day-trip with my parents and sister. Whilst they were out of the car ( fortunately) someone hit it and pushed it off the road into a wall. When the phone rang I knew it was them to say there had been an accident before I even answered it.

the second was seeing a strange object, similar in shape to the space-shuttle, which hovered a reasonable distance off, before flying away at high speed. Whilst watching it I had the bizarre sensation that time was slowing down. This was when I was aged about 38.

• 2 months later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Lady Girl, Moderator

Archived