How Important is Aesthetic Attraction to You, as an ace?

littleheartsofjoy

Aesthetic Attraction (see post below)  

1. 1. How important is aesthetic attraction to you? (romantically)

• Very Important
    • Somewhat Important
    • Not very important
    • Not important at all/Doesn't matter
    • Other (please explain below?)

This poll is closed to new votes

Squirrel Combat

Very. I like cute animals and cute girls. For different reasons of course.

Same here!

Asherlin89

I said somewhat important, mostly because ther are certain physical traits that I respond to and find more appealing compared to others (even if they aren't societies norms ^_^)

I voted very important, because if I'm honest I'm pretty shallow. It's not the be all end although. If someone has a horrible personality but a gorgeous face I'm still not going to stick around.

• 4 months later...

I don't really experience aesthetic attraction in the same way I don't experience other forms of attraction.

It's important for me, but more-so as a determinate of who I try getting to know in the first place than as a trait I actively look for.

• 2 months later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Lady Girl, Moderator

Archived