Stupid Things Sexuals Do-Hunting Naked Women With Paintball

ApolloSeek

In Las Vegas, NV USA, men pay $10,000 to shoot at naked women with paintball guns. I am not making this up! Check out: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...sure_bambi_dc_1

This is utterly and completely stupid (even if funny). Especially when I think of the vacation I could take with $10,000.

And sexuals think we're the ones with problems? :lol:

Stuff like this makes me glad I'm asexual.

P.S. What's next, women hunting naked men with beef-broth filled balloons?

VivreEstEsperer

omg, yeah I saw that on morons.org tonight. Awful! hunting them like animals. crazy

Strange Little Girl

do theses chicks realize how much paint balls hurt, on a CLOTHED body? now imagine running around naked and being pelted with a paintball and being hit in one of the wondertwins...

i have WELTS from paint balling. i had one that took a good four months to go away. paintball is fun, but it hurts like a bitch.

and this is with about four layers for clothes on >.<

do theses chicks realize how much paint balls hurt, on a CLOTHED body? now imagine running around naked and being pelted with a paintball and being hit in one of the wondertwins...

Evidently they don't realize how much paintballs hurt or they're being paid a lot of $$$. People will do more for $1,000 than they will for $100.

Another reason women would particpate in a naked paintball hunt is that having men hunt them makes them feel attractive. This is pathetic and I'd prefer to believe that these women are doing it for the money. Even better, I wish they wouldn't do it at all.

And people wonder why I like being asexual.

Hahahahahahahahaha!! Man people are retarded!

Money is a powerful tool, isn't it?

I didn't think paintballs really hurt that much. I remember when I went to play a game along with people from my grade, it was some sort of graduation related activity . . . Keep in mind that I was the stupid kid everyone picked on back in high school, so evidently, I got used as a "gun tester" by a few people. (And all I had on was a T-shirt . . . And pants too, duh :roll: )

It can sting quite a bit, but after the initial shock the pain isn't really that bad. Kind of like a bee sting. So long as you don't get hit on the fingers hehe.

My birth defects did get hit (you referred to them as "the wondertwins"), it didn't hurt more than the one that hit me in the leg did. It did leave a mark for quite a while though, but I couldn't care less about a little bruise . . . Hell, I was sort of hoping it would cause internal bleeding and I'd have to have the damn things removed :lol:

i read about that the other night, however, when i tried to remember what it was to post it on another site, i forgot what it was called. thanks for finding it...

Archived