What stage of your life do/did you enjoy the most?

Zerο

What stage of your life do/did you enjoy the most?  

1. 1. What stage of your life do/did you enjoy the most?

• Elementary School
    • Middle School
    • High School
    • College (20's)
    • Midlife (30-40's)
    • Golden Years (50+)

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest member25959

If we're basing our enjoyment of life based on education, then I've literally enjoyed none of it... it's literally 95%+ misery that I'd rather forget

Edit: I was "happy" in elementary, but I didn't enjoy it

littleheartsofjoy

I voted elementary school because most of it was nice for me. The rest that I have experienced has had a balance of OK, and awful years.

Golden years typically refers retirement, I just figured it sounded better than some other labels.

Oh, it is our differing views. :/ Too bad I can't re-do my vote. Oh well, it counts as college too, it's double-duty.

You can redo your vote...just quote this and post what it was and what you want it to be, then I can edit it.

I'm still in my 20s, so I am a little biased about my fav age (or, more like, I cannot yet respond to the other options). But generally my 20s were better than my teens, even though my teens had their moments. And when I was a kid I basically spent a lot of time consciously enjoying being a child (I was in my head a lot, so yes, I really did think about how I should play as much as possible then bc I wouldn't be able to when I was older), so I don't feel like I grew up too fast, but also vastly prefer getting to make my own decisions.

My best years were post college (2 yr community college,.. so Early 20s) when I was living on my own on the other side of the country. I made friends. I had less anxiety and fewer panic attacks. I got out and did things around town, and enjoyed life.

gog i hated elementary school so much. I spent most of elementary school and 6th grade hating everybody and then the rest of middle school trying to fix all that. It's only now in high school that I feel really belonging

• 2 weeks later...

I miss elementary school so much! I want to go outside and play on the swings, not stay inside for six or so hours being taught things I'll never apply to real life. And snack time! Glorious, glorious FOOD! :)

• 10 months later...

College and elementary school.

I said elementary school for the sole reason that everyone I loved was still alive and I didn't have as many problems. I liked being a kid it was innocent and simple but also a lot of fun. Plus, I didn't have to deal with the yucky thing that is dysphoria.

Squirrel Combat

I haven't experienced the best period in my life yet. I'm hoping 25 will be the start, though.

I haven't experienced the best period in my life yet. I'm hoping 25 will be the start, though.

This, pretty much. I don't know what the future holds but with a bit of luck and/or hard work it'll be a vast improvement.

I'll tell you when I'm on my death bed.

Wooo!!! COLLEGE! *crushes beer can on head* (This is how you can tell if someone's a UMass graduate)

But seriously, college was THE BEST! You could choose which subjects you wanted to take classes in, you got to live on your own in the dorms, you were in close proximity to tons of people your own age to make friends with, there were always events and concerts and you were drunk ALL the time! You were an adult, but an adult with no worries yet about owning a home or working every day 9-5 in a real career. The only thing I had to worry about was finding my way home at night and if I wasn't able to, well then I could just fall asleep on the grass on the side of the road until the police found me.

Elementary school was uneventful and high school was a hell of depression and loneliness, so yeah, I'd give up everything I have no to go back and do college all over again. I absolutely loved it.

Elementary school. It was a lot more carefree, school was fun (well, at least more fun than middle and high school), I didn't worry about as much, I didn't have to buy my own video games. I miss it.

So far, high school was definitely when I was happiest.

I'm in college now. Hopefully my best years of my life are not behind me and good times are still to come :D

has to be high school. I haven't reached "golden Years" yet, and everything between then and now has passed in a blur. High School, particularly they early years was before sex, and (a)sexuality had any bearing on life

I chose college years (which were only a few years ago)...even though they involved a lot of crap, but they were least stressful (especially socially). Middle school was definitely the worst out of the bunch. I could've done well without those years!

Have to say 20's because life is okay now, worst was secondary school

• 2 months later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Lady Girl, Moderator

Archived