• Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday

This poll is closed to new votes

Waist of Thyme

What are your favorite and least favorite days of the week, and why?

Squirrel Combat

I looked at the poll results and thought "Whaaaaat!!" And then realized I'm the first guy on here.

Saturday is usually the best and worst day of the week. I sleep in the longest but everyone else is home so I don't really get an afternoon of peace that I usually get during the week.

gypsy_princess

favorite: wednesday because it's the day that i can watch the new episode of Chicago Fire *_*

least favorite: tuesday because i have P.E. at school. that's today. please kill me

My favorite day of the week is probably Thursday, because I don't have to get up too early, I have my two favorite classes that day, and that is also the day that my university's Queer Alliance meets, which is both one of my favorite and least favorite activities to do (good because community, bad because I'm on E-Board and board meetings stress me out.)

My least favorite day is Sunday, because it is a day of anticipating the coming week's trials and tribulations, not to mention catching up on forgotten assignments due on hectic Mondays. I don't have classes on Fridays this semester, so I use Friday and Saturday as my weekend.

Saturday is the day of rest when I sleep, eat, and read.

I like all the days, but Tuesday can be kind of out of time. Nothing special to it. Sort of blah.

Waist of Thyme

My favorite day of the week is Saturday.

My least favorite day is Sunday, because I spend so much time being anxious about the fact that it's the last day of the weekend and that I have to go back to school the next day that I don't actually get to enjoy the time I have left before Monday.

Favourite day - Friday. I'm not sure why because I have to work on Fridays but I am usually in a good mood anticipating the weekend and I get to finish work early.

Worst day - I voted Monday because of having to go back to work after the weekend but Sundays are also a bad day for me sometimes, if I'm going to feel really down it's usually a Sunday or a Monday.

My favourite day is Saturday, which is usually defined by plenty of free time used in constructive ways. Cooking, writing, working out. Capped off with something less productive yet still satisfying, like a video game.

Least favourite is definitely Monday, which comes in two flavours of horrible. One is a weary, bleary haze caused by overhauling my sleep schedule so drastically between one night and the next. The alternative is a weary, bleary haze caused by simply refusing to sleep the night before.

MissUnderstood

Monday was the best because I saw my best friend every Monday. Thursday was the worst because all my classes were in a row on that day.

Currently least favorite day is Thurstday, because I have to wake up at 5.00AM and then I come home at 8PM -and if I want to visit my university's queer group it would probably be 11PM until I'm home-

But there comes my favorite day already: Friday. I have a free Friday :) which is very convenient after those long Thursdays^^ and a little fun fact: When literally translating the German word for Friday (Freitag) it would mean "freeday". So yeah, I have a free day on freeday :lol:

Favorite - Monday, because it's a start of a new week, and less people are at home,
Least favorite - Saturday, because it's start of a weekend and everyone is at home. -____-

Favorite: thursday because it's almost friday and the weekend fever starts creeping up on you.

Least favorite is either sunday or wednesday. Sunday because you know you have to get up on monday morning. The fact that you can sleep in on sunday morning doesn't make up for the sunday dep you feel later in the day.

Wednesday because it's in the middle of the week, you can't go back and you can't go forward, you're stuck in the middle. It's a melancholic feeling...

Wednesday is my favourite, as it's halfway through the working week so I can start looking forward to the weekend. We also have this thing called Gatiss Wednesday on social networking sites I'm on, and any excuse to look at pics of Mark Gatiss, and chat about his awesomeness is fine by me :).

Thursay is my least favourite, because it's one of our busiest days at work and so sometimes people get a bit stressy. It's also juuuust close enough to the weekend for me to be like "Come on!!" But juuuust far enough away that I know I've got one more day to get through :P.

I currently don't have any favourites because I do the same things every day :P

Otherwise, my preference would be for Saturday, and my least preferred day would be Monday. Seriously, who doesn't hate Mondays? Starting the week is too much work!

WhenSummersGone

I like Saturday right now. My least favorite is Thursday. I have school Tuesday's as well as Thursday's but I don't get enough time off inbetween, so it's hard getting out of bed.

Wednesday is worst, hands down. We have Geography and P. E. at school. Saturday would be the best day, followed by Friday because that's when we have Chemistry (with my favourite teacher too :3) and also it regularly finishes early which means more free time. Mondays are also nice but kinda like chewing gum, they're great at first (first lesson: Chemistry) and then they just kind of drag on.

I wasn't sure if I should pick Friday and Saturday as my favorite, but eventually I decided on Friday because, while Saturday is clearly the second best, it is also one day closer to Monday. The feeling I get when I come home from work on Friday, looking forward to sleeping in the next morning, is the best feeling ever.

I picked Tuesday as the worst day, because it seems so far from Friday, and obviously Monday is farther, but on Monday you're all rested up from the weekend so it doesn't seem as bad.

There's no real difference between weekdays for me, as I've been NEET for over a decade now.

For me, the best days are the ones when a) there's something really cool on TV and/or b) R. has a day off work so we can spend more time together than just an odd squeezed-in hour before she dozes off... and either of those can be anything from Mon to Sun.

Captain Darkhorse

Best day: easily Thursday. Because while I have to get up before 6, I go to school and spend my entire day there (am I the only person here who loves school? though college is different than high school) and then I can come home, relax, not think about homework, watch TV, and both go to bed early and not have to wake up before 9 on Friday.

Worst day: Wednesday. Because I have a night class, and I hate being out of my home after the sun goes down. And I still have to get up at 5:45 while coming home around 10. Speaking of, oh look, it's Wednesday tomorrow...

I like Saturdays because I'm usually off Saturdays so it's an entire day to do whatever I want without having to work the next day.

I've always hated Tuesdays because it was my father's visitation day growing up. And it's right after Monday, still early in the week.

Favourite - Friday, as it's end of the week and alcohol day~

Least favourite - Tuesday, since I have to go to the job centre and... the week still feels long.

The Scrabbler

Thursdays and I have had an ongoing feud for years now. They've tried to make me as miserable as possible, and in turn I've petitioned the UN to reduce the week to 6 days.

*shakes fist angrily at Thursdays*

Most Favorite: Monday because my parents work and my niece isn't home, so it's quieter, and I have therapy! Yay!

Least Favorite: Sunday because my parents are usually home and I'm already annoyed from putting up with them on Saturday and sometimes Friday.

Favourite: Saturday, because I can sleep in without a guilty conscience~

Least favourite: Wednesday, I don't really have a valid reason, I just dislike that day the most

Favourite day: Saturday. Saturday= Football, UFC, having a drink, and, in days long gone, having more to drink, going out, seeing a film, football and getting a takeaway.

Least favourite day: Sunday. Sunday= Unexpected, unwanted surprise visits from unwanted family members (just leave my little nephew with us and you go somewhere else please) and, in days long gone, the Antiques road show, Mastermind, Lovejoy, Howards Way, being told to "SHUSH" when ever these programmes were on, shit tea's (cucumber sandwiches are NOT what 10 year old boys want for tea) knowing school is right around the corner, knowing work is right around the corner, and church.

A Taste of Harmony

I don't really mind any day but if I have to choose then,

Favourite: Sunday

It's usually sunny on Sunday in my memory. :D

Least favourite: Wednesday

The spelling is so WEIRD.

• 11 months later...

Saturday is doing things I want day, so good, whereas nothing good ever happens to me on Tuesdays.

Basically I would like my week to be like this: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Saturday, Sunday.

Now guess what I voted.

I would say that my favorite day is Wednesday because I usually get into the mood to do anything at this point.

My least favorite is Sunday because there is nothing to do outside of the house and there are people who like to sleep around and do nothing.

I would actually say that Monday is my second favorite because it refreshes me.

Archived