Are You Demisexual Test

Janus the Fox

I got 85% and that seems about accurate although I found some of the questions/answers misleading.

I got 85% >///>

I knew I identified as demi..but the details of the test are interesting. lol

• 2 weeks later...
strangerthanfiction

I got a 67%. But, as previously mentioned by others, there should probably be an n/a response for some of the questions. I've never been in a relationship, so I just answered a lot of those questions with a 3 because it seemed like the most neutral. I don't know how I'd act in a relationship.

84% but i found the never experienced love at first sight and the rarely cheat in relationships a little silly because even people who are not Asexual will not cheat or experience love at first sight. :unsure: x

Of The Forest

89%, though some of them confused me. Some were two part questions, and I only applied to half of that particular question sometimes. Also, I've never heard the terminology "frigid" or "cold" being used to anything other than weather, though I have had people who complained about me not wanting them in that way.

howyoufeel_org

I got 85

not surprised and I guess many gray-a, demi or ace will score high on this test

• 3 weeks later...

I got 82%. This was quite useful as a tool of reflection, though I can see why other people have picked some holes in it. I'm not entirely sure if I am demi or just grey, but I wouldn't expect an online test to work it out.

I got 67%, and I don't consider myself to be demisexual. In fact, on the fairly rare occasion I am sexually attracted to anyone, it's more often/almost always people I don't have emotional connections with. Then again, 67% is on the low range for the scores considered demisexual, and I do tend to avoid extreme answers (1s and 5s), so that may have had some effect.

Like Beorcen said, it's an online test, and considering that, it was pretty good. Still, some of the questions seemed kind of general or just oddly worded. The one big gripe I had with it was how it used love. I'm sure many sexual people fall in love with someone for their inner character as well. They just might be sexually attracted to them prior to knowing that.

Despite all that, I think it may be useful just in showing you what your feelings are based on how you feel about your result.

• 2 weeks later...
heart_of_scars

I got 82%, so apparently I'm a demisexual. Though a few of the questions didn't really apply to me or I didn't really know which number to pick, so I just chose whatever lol.

I got 87, but my answers to some questions were not really accurate because I'm completely asexual. I guess the test isn't made for aces.

Bilabial Click

I got 81%, probably because some of the questions were targeted towards more sexual-side-of-the-spectrum demisexuals.

I got 78% but gave 3's as a few answers, since I've never really been interested in having a relationship. This test assumes you've had a relationship before and as an aromantic, I can't think of answering these with strongly agrees, or strongly disagrees, because I don't know that about myself. I'd like to think I wouldn't cheat in a relationship but the reality is, you've got to seek out other relationships and I can see that as being just too much work. I still don't understand what a demisexual actually is.

Scored extremely high is Demisexual and Sapiosexual tests… not sure they're very trustworthy though

I got 74%, which seems to fit with what I feel for people- only having strong feelings for people I have emotional bonds with already, having deep feelings for a long time and rarely feeling sexual towards others- so it's nice to have some vague confirmation! <3

• 4 weeks later...
PhoenixFiresky

I got a 94%. Interesting. I'm 46, and only realized other people generally experienced desire based on looks, rather than emotion, last week. Apparently, I've been pretty oblivious. Go figure.

I got an 80%, but I know for a fact I'm not demi. I didn't really like the questions. I feel like the questions were meant for either demi or allosexual people. They didn't take into account that there's asexual people that honestly aren't attracted at all.

nolongeractive

Yeah a lot of these questions definitely didn't apply to me o_o But i got a 56%. I'm pretty certain I'm not demisexual, I'm definitely not at this time in my life

Yeah I scored close to a 90% on this (I usually answer conservatively on tests that ask me to rate something on a 1:5 scale, but found myself voting a hard 5 very frequently becasue of the wording.) It's far from scientifically validated, but it did confirm some feelings I already knew. Thanks for sharing the test.

I do, however, agree that a few of the questions seem ineffective or vaguely worded.

Archived