#AsexualProblems

Hermit Advocate
On 2/13/2018 at 7:11 PM, Fantastic Name said:

My brother was supposed to be born on my exact birthday. It's a miracle he was born a week early, because having to share my birthday with him would've driven me absolutely nuts.

My little cousin was supposed to be born on mine an my sister's birthdays. He was also a bit early. 

On 2/14/2018 at 2:10 PM, Ruination said:

Try a single day after my birthday. I’m the 18th of April, he’s the 19th.

Fighting over who’s birthday party would be what weekend. Getting cards from relatives, only to realize they’re for your brother.

Good times.

I can beat that. Twice now my own twin has not gotten me anything for my birthday. And one year our mutual friend spent $60 on my sister, who at that time was being an absolute bitch and had been ignoring me and said friend, and didn't get me anything. I love sharing a birthday. 

• Like 1

Playing a comedy game and half the time people actively hate your answers and openly say so, or think they're fake answers from the game. They all have pretty much the same sense of humor, which is basically gross sex jokes. I kinda hate comedy and this game. If I'm lucky I can fake it, or do dark comedy. But mostly it's honestly boring and they insist on playing mainly that game. At least with card games like that, I can just throw out a card they might like.

• Like 3
AceTrainerTiny
On 2/14/2018 at 5:46 PM, tygersongbird said:

Oh, man, do you know how many people tend to go towards me like that? I've had people look at me so suspiciously because I don't have a girlfriend. I've heard the gay rumors. I don't know why people just can't wrap their heads around that, except that people just believe that everything boils down to sex. 

"You're a math geek! You must be some sort of sex freak!" 

People just don't think we are fully human or normal without being sexual. So, they must come up with a rationale to make us fit their limited thinking. Maybe they should keep an open mind to us. I don't understand why they can't give us that courtesy.

Thankfully I've never heard that statement. It's probably been said, but it's never been heard by my ears.

But yes, the whole "humans want sex, and if they don't have an SO it's because they're closeted" thing really bugs me.

Not to mention the catch 22 of a person starting a conversation about LGBT+ must BE LGBT+ and denying that you're gay more than a simple "nah man" must mean that you are gay, because why else would anyone deny it? I had a person say to me once "I like the gay guys, like you" to which I straight up said, "that's funny, I'm asexual" and turned away. But seriously, people are not bad. Give me an equation with thirty-seven variables instead please.

Also, random side note, I was tutoring a person for pre-cal today after school and the conversation was on the topic of homophobic family members, so I brought up said LGBT+ catch 22 and then said how that's annoying because I just want to guage my family before I tell them that I'm ace, and the students I was tutoring surprisingly said "yeah, sex is gross, I wish I could find someone who wanted to hold hands and share blankets" and the teacher of of all people said "Well, I can't relate"

...totally NOT how I expected that conversation to go

• Like 6
Tyger Songbird
1 hour ago, AceTrainerTiny said:

Also, random side note, I was tutoring a person for pre-cal today after school and the conversation was on the topic of homophobic family members, so I brought up said LGBT+ catch 22 and then said how that's annoying because I just want to guage my family before I tell them that I'm ace, and the students I was tutoring surprisingly said "yeah, sex is gross, I wish I could find someone who wanted to hold hands and share blankets" and the teacher of of all people said "Well, I can't relate"

...totally NOT how I expected that conversation to go

Well, at least it sounds a bit promising to open up. Maybe there can be some hope with those kids.

• Like 2
PixleyDust✨
On 9/20/2013 at 3:08 PM, RoL34 said:

Asking questions and being traumatized by the answer #asexualproblems

Oh god, YOU WIN. 🤣

Especially since a lot of us grew up in the age of the Internet too. So...yeah. 😶

• Like 1
PixleyDust✨
On 9/20/2013 at 10:07 PM, Timothy P. said:

lol I'm so asexual I don't even get this. WTH is a tossed salad? and I'm afraid of googling it lol

That’s a good instinct. FOLLOW IT. 🤣

• Like 1
PixleyDust✨
On 9/22/2013 at 7:04 PM, Mona Lisa said:

Winning EVERY freaking round of "Never Have I Ever*." #AsexualProblems

Sounds like an ADVANTAGE to me. 

Score one for us. 🤣

• Like 3
PixleyDust✨
On 10/3/2013 at 11:52 AM, ALongWayAway said:

"Mum, I'm asexual."

"That's fine by me, dear, but I think you're too young to know."

"But what would you have done if I'd said 'I'm gay'?"

"Oh, people just KNOW they're gay."

#AsexualProblems

Oh Christ, the irony is FATTENING. 🤣

Feel free to give her this look for me:

https://giphy.com/gifs/eyeroll-hades-HBoB4IemjFnsQ

So I do competitive shooting, and walked into a conversation between my teammates about differences in ammo, and how there's only so much difference, and after that, they manufacturer/retailer is screwing you on the "premium" stuff. I made a joke about how you don't need "bullets consecrated with the blood of a virgin" and the only response was "where would we even find a virgin?" *waves hand* here I am!

• Like 10

In college, I got brave enough to sing in front of one of my friends. Instead of commenting on my singing ability/quality (or lack thereof), he just looked at me and was like “Did you just sing a love song to me?”

smh

• Like 7
PixleyDust✨
10 hours ago, babygyrl09 said:

So I do competitive shooting, and walked into a conversation between my teammates about differences in ammo, and how there's only so much difference, and after that, they manufacturer/retailer is screwing you on the "premium" stuff. I made a joke about how you don't need "bullets consecrated with the blood of a virgin" and the only response was "where would we even find a virgin?" *waves hand* here I am!

To be honest, virgin sacrifice would probably be the only time I WOULDN’T volunteer that information. 🤣

• Like 12
1 hour ago, Pixley said:

To be honest, virgin sacrifice would probably be the only time I WOULDN’T volunteer that information. 🤣

I didn't actually say anything, i just found it funny that they were so dismissive of the existence of virgins in this day and age.

PixleyDust✨
7 hours ago, babygyrl09 said:

I didn't actually say anything, i just found it funny that they were so dismissive of the existence of virgins in this day and age.

It is funny in a weird sort of way, isn’t it? Virgins can’t be the strangest things to exist, I mean, we’re not unicorns. *gasp*

Or are we? 🦄

• Like 6

Came out as Gray Ace to my family a few days ago (through a letter). First I had to explain what it is and most responses were ... "Cool" and "OK". My mom literally said nothing though. I guess she didn't know how to respond to the fact that her 26 year old virgin son doesn't want to have sex with anyone, date anyone, or give her grandkids. But I'm pretty sure she's fine with it ... or I at least hope so.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, graygrey said:

Came out as Gray Ace to my family a few days ago (through a letter). First I had to explain what it is and most responses were ... "Cool" and "OK". My mom literally said nothing though. I guess she didn't know how to respond to the fact that her 26 year old virgin son doesn't want to have sex with anyone, date anyone, or give her grandkids. But I'm pretty sure she's fine with it ... or I at least hope so.

Congratulations.  I hope everyone is very accepting 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Vicky Angel said:

Congratulations.  I hope everyone is very accepting 

Thanks. How was your experience? If you don't mind.

Dear NSA person assigned to me,

I am not a freak. The 21 tabs I have open on bdsm, oral techniques and rough play is just because I'm an asexual who writes fics but doesn't understand why any of this is appealing. Thanks.

• Like 9

Hard to find a date that doesn't want to fornicate and it's easier to tell them "hey, I'm saving myself for marriage" than it is to say "hey, I'm asexual and I don't want to jingle your dingle"

• Like 7
32 minutes ago, wrminvmntions said:

hey, I'm asexual and I don't want to jingle your dingle"

You know this would look great on a shirt then they won’t even ask for sex. 😄

• Like 10

Man, I don’t want anyone to “jingle my dingle.” I know it’s a euphemism for basically getting someone off, but to me it sounds like a euphemism for being hit in the nuts cause I always envision sleigh bells being forcefully rattled around whenever I see/hear the word “jingle.” I’d rather my dingle not be manhandled 🤕🤕🤕.

• Like 5
PixleyDust✨
On 2/24/2018 at 12:25 AM, wrminvmntions said:

Hard to find a date that doesn't want to fornicate and it's easier to tell them "hey, I'm saving myself for marriage" than it is to say "hey, I'm asexual and I don't want to jingle your dingle"

Ladies and gentlemen, my new catchphrase. Thank you, wrminvmntions. 💕

All we need now is the appropriate female equivalent. Hmm...let’s brainstorm.

“Hey, I’m asexual and I don’t want to wham your clam”? 

“Sorry, but I don't want to nae-nae your vajayjay?”

“I’m ace, and I don’t want to bunt your—“ NEVER MIND. 🤣

• Like 8

^^Titters :P:P

• Like 1

NCT U a Kpop group/sub unit I like released a vid where the boys were dancing topless. Mind you they shot this video in the Ukraine during winter.

My Twitter tl: SO HOT! OMG I'M DEAD! LORD I'M SINNING SO HARD RN.

Me and my asexual ass: Poor boys must have been so cold. I hope they gave them jackets after.

• Like 8

"i'm so angry... hOW COULD THE AUTHOR KILL THAT CHARACTER AND MAKE THEM DIE WITHOUT EVEN HAVING SEX ONCE??" #AsexualProblems

• Like 3

mom: have you tongue kissed your boyfriend yet?

me: no ew 

mom: ew? don't be so immature besides it's a good way to see if he is good with his tongue?

me: what?

mom:*insert description of a sex thing*

me: ..................... I don't really want that........

mom: oh that's fine, you'll like it when you're older

me: YEAH SURE TOTALLY HAHAHA

:mellow:

#asexualproblems

• Like 8
1 hour ago, squaggly said:

Masturbating to see what it's like but the only thing you're thinking about is the economic differences between Capitalism and Communism #asexualproblems

I was told I'm too tense all the time and that I should "mess around down there". People keep talking about how wonderful it is. I tried it a few times and couldn't find anything enjoyable about it. I'm pretty sure I have no libido.

PixleyDust✨
6 hours ago, midnightjay said:

mom: have you tongue kissed your boyfriend yet?

me: no ew 

mom: ew? don't be so immature besides it's a good way to see if he is good with his tongue?

me: what?

mom:*insert description of a sex thing*

me: ..................... I don't really want that........

mom: oh that's fine, you'll like it when you're older

me: YEAH SURE TOTALLY HAHAHA

:mellow:

#asexualproblems

What. THE HELL. You poor thing. 🤣

• Like 5
On ‎30‎.‎01‎.‎2014 at 7:06 PM, Amoeba-Proteus said:

"That's what she said." <_<

Asking if we can have balls at recess, then getting that comment.

"can we have balls?"

"that's what she said"

*commence uncontrollable laughter from class*

didn't get it until halfway into recess

• Like 1
nerdperson777
2 hours ago, squaggly said:

Asking if we can have balls at recess, then getting that comment.

"can we have balls?"

"that's what she said"

*commence uncontrollable laughter from class*

didn't get it until halfway into recess

Yes, only during recess. After that, you have to give them back. 

• Like 1