#AsexualProblems

Having everyone ask if your recent weight loss is due to "getting a boyfriend"

#asexualproblems

• Like 8

#asexualproblems

I guess I am having an asexual moment, but what is the logic behind that question? I was asked that once and just gave a dumb look as a response...

• Like 5

#asexualproblems

I guess I am having an asexual moment, but what is the logic behind that question? I was asked that once and just gave a dumb look as a response...

Because, having a Boyfriend/Girlfriend would be the only reason anyone would try to better themselves by loosing some excess weight.

• Like 4

#asexualproblems

Because, having a Boyfriend/Girlfriend would be the only reason anyone would try to better themselves by loosing some excess weight.

Ah... Um, this never even occurred to me, obviously. Thanks for answering!

• Like 5

knowing more about sex and sexuality then my sexual friends. *not so much a problem as a fact*

• Like 37

#asexualproblems

It may also be because many people see sex as physical exercise, and that can lead to lose weight. So if you get a partner, and you have regular sex (because EVERYONE OBVIOUSLY has sex ALL THE FREAKING TIME when they get a partner <_< ) then you would have lost weight.

I guess. Don't know.

• Like 5

Watching anime and seeing unexpected boob bounces and ecchi. #AsexualProblems

Also,

Watching Elfen Lied and preferring the gore over the nudity. #AsexualProblems

I started to watch Elfen Lied because of gore and music and loved it because of the story (the Manga is still much better imho)

Finding that the worst thing about university life is not the hordes of drunk people invading your flat, as you had expected, as having no one you know well enough to cuddle with beats it back to a close second. I'm not even joking; I never realised it was possible to crave cuddles before this point. #AsexualProblems

Because that one is SO asexual. There are plenty of parties I could go to if I wanted to have sex. But a simple hug? I miss my friend :( She understood... Unfortunately she is also at the other side of the country, so.

this.

knowing more about sex and sexuality then my sexual friends. *not so much a problem as a fact*

me too, probably because I'm more interested in the mechanisms than in the actual act.

• Like 4

When everyone still thinks "get f**ked" and "go f**k yourself" will be serious insults to me...... and getting tired of laughing at people who say this :D

#asexualproblems

• Like 8

#asexualproblems

It may also be because many people see sex as physical exercise, and that can lead to lose weight. So if you get a partner, and you have regular sex (because EVERYONE OBVIOUSLY has sex ALL THE FREAKING TIME when they get a partner <_< ) then you would have lost weight.

I guess. Don't know.

That is what I always inferred from the way they said it (along with comments about my legs starting to look really nice - which I know is a definite innuendo).

• Like 1

Most of everything I've heard about my nonexistant relationships has already been covered. But there is one thing I'd like to share.

I told a very close friend that I found intelligence incredibly attractive. Because honestly, without a great conversation I become disinterested in potential partners fast. And in reply of my little fun-fact, she called me a prude. 0.0 Apparently intelligence is OK but not required for some people. >.> Go figure.

Woah...this just decided to pop in my head. :P

When random people come up to you at work and ask you for your number. ...ummm...no? Though I suppose that could be any-sexual orientation problem. haha

• Like 15

Your boss tries to set you up with guys (and girls) at work in front of you because "you need a boy/girlfriend"

#AsexualProblems

• Like 11
The Cakemeister

Having other people look at you funny when you think 13-6 is a bit young for sex.

#AsexualProblems

• Like 27
Tea.EarlGrey.Hot

People staring at you whenever a sex joke is made -- 'did that make you uncomfortable? ?? ???? ??' #aceproblems

gurl if my soul was hurt every time i heard someone make a dick joke I'd be a human husk.

• Like 33

"You hugged me?! Time for me to gently guide your mouth to my zipper." #asexualproblems

"Now we need to find you a boyfriend!" "Okay. No sex." "Everyone has sex." #asexualproblems

<_<

• Like 14

Simply telling your friend "asexuality is when someone isn't sexually attracted to people" and her response is, "isn't that selfish?"#asexualityproblems

• Like 28

#asexualproblems

Ah... Um, this never even occurred to me, obviously. Thanks for answering!

It took me a moment or two to work it out myself!

People continuously asking you if you have a crush on someone, or if you have a gf/bf, and anything along those lines.

• Like 33

Not knowing what to do with your internet browser when AVEN has caught the SQL bug yet again. #AsexualProblems

This. Is basically my life.

AVEN is down :(

I want to go on AVEN -_-

Maybe if I refresh the page... Nope :mad:

What am I supposed to do now? :unsure:

I know! I'll write angst-y fan fiction until I can get back on AVEN :twisted:

I'll check AVEN; maybe it'll be back up now. After all I waited 10 seconds... <_<

AVEN is down :(

:cake: for everone, because AVEN is back and my mood has been restored! I am TOO addicted to this site... :redface:

• Like 23
SeriousCyclist

Me: "I'm asexual. I'm not sexually attracted to anyone."

Heterosexual friend who sleeps with his girlfriend on a nightly basis: "I used to be like that. This gay guy would come to my place of work and buy stuff every week just so he could flirt with me, no matter how many times I told him no."

#AsexualProblems

• Like 6

Heterosexual friend who sleeps with his girlfriend on a nightly basis: "I used to be like that. This gay guy would come to my place of work and buy stuff every week just so he could flirt with me, no matter how many times I told him no."

#AsexualProblems

W-what? Am I having an ace moment, or does his response not make any sense at all??

• Like 18

#AsexualProblems

W-what? Am I having an ace moment, or does his response not make any sense at all??

He's telling about a time of his life where he didn't find anyone attractive. He looked around and literally couldn't find (as in locate) an attractive person anywhere around. It's just a misunderstanding of the word 'find', really, but it's still facepalmable.

• Like 11