#AsexualProblems

peanut-butter-cloud

Offering a friend a tossed salad and seeing a stupid grin appear on her face .... Of course, I meant a literal tossed salad, how was I to know they turned something so innocent into sexual innuendo ?

lol I'm so asexual I don't even get this. WTH is a tossed salad? and I'm afraid of googling it lol

Yeah, I don't get it either.

• Like 12
peanut-butter-cloud, on 21 Sept 2013 - 12:22 AM, said:
Timothy P., on 21 Sept 2013 - 12:07 AM, said:
Xavy, on 20 Sept 2013 - 3:22 PM, said:

Offering a friend a tossed salad and seeing a stupid grin appear on her face .... Of course, I meant a literal tossed salad, how was I to know they turned something so innocent into sexual innuendo ?

lol I'm so asexual I don't even get this. WTH is a tossed salad? and I'm afraid of googling it lol

Yeah, I don't get it either.

I would suggest not looking it up, its quite nasty.

• Like 20

wen u go to eat cake,... BUTT THERES NON THERE! SO U HAVE TO DO THE SEX INSTEAD!!!!!1 #AsexualProblems #AsexyAnIKnoItXD

#CakeIsBeterThanSex(ButNotYiff)

oh my god i snorted really loudly when i read this fucking shit

Not knowing what "doggy style" means, so you go to look it up and google... and the things that have been seen can no longer be unseen. #AsexualProblems

• Like 28
WhenSummersGone

"That doesn't exist."

"Oh I can fix that." - By perverted men on the Internet.

And just any sexual reference in anything that goes over my head.

• Like 42

"That doesn't exist."

"Oh I can fix that." - By perverted men on the Internet.

And just any sexual reference in anything that goes over my head.

My go-to response for that is "what a coincidence, I can make you asexual" *goes for groin*. THEN they get the idea that no, I am really, really not interested in dating.

• Like 48

Is that really a problem? I wish more people were too lazy to explain their sexual orientation. Actually I wish everyone would just stop giving a shit about people's sexual orientation.

• Like 49

I don't get it. #Asexual problems

• Like 8

Going through well over two decades since puberty trying to find a label that does a half-ways decent job describing you. #AsexualProblems

I made the mistake to google it. You probably don't want to know. #SchmuckBait

I made the mistake to google it. You probably don't want to know. #SchmuckBait

I'll never learn not to google these things. >.< Pass the brain bleach please.

• Like 32

I just googled tossed salad. I don't recommend anyone else follow in my footsteps. :blink:

• Like 29

Ohhhh Goooood... One day, I'll learn that when people tell you not to Google something, you don't. Seriously. I cannot recommend NOT looking up 'tossed salad' enough. Gah. :unsure:

• Like 22

Lol at the "tossed salad" situation, when someone sais don´t do something the urge to do it gets higher XD

So, anyway I googled it too XD and while I had heard of the "act" (Ugh!!!!btw) I did not know it was called that in English, in Spanish it has a completely different name "beso negro"

Everyday I learn something new

• Like 13

Random friend/coworker/relative/person I met once ten years ago: So, do you have a boyfriend yet?

#AsexualProblems

Also, even as an ace, I got the tossed salad reference (and squicked :wacko:)

• Like 14