#AsexualProblems

nerdperson777
3 hours ago, PurpleFlower said:

I don’t know if this is really right place for this..

I’m being home because I’m ill. Walls in here seems to be made of paper, at least I can hear way too well, how my neighbors are having sex.. again. All I can think is “do you really have to be so loud!”

I remember the paper walls from college.  The guys upstairs were really loud and we would hear random things out of context.  My friend and apartmentmate could even hear them breathing.

• Like 1

Having to explain the difference between romantic and sexual attraction to straight people, then having them ignoring everything you just said 5 minutes later...

#asexualproblems

• Like 6
Fantastic Name
4 hours ago, PurpleFlower said:

I don’t know if this is really right place for this..

I’m being home because I’m ill. Walls in here seems to be made of paper, at least I can hear way too well, how my neighbors are having sex.. again. All I can think is “do you really have to be so loud!”

I never understood why people choose to have loud sex. It's unnecessary and obnoxious to everyone else nearby, so why do people still do it? I find it funny when some people make a big deal out of not wanting to have sex in public. Them having their loud sex and annoying the crap out of everyone else in the area completely defeats the purpose of that, doesn't it? :lol:

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Fantastic Name said:

I never understood why people choose to have loud sex. It's unnecessary and obnoxious to everyone else nearby, so why do people still do it? I find it funny when some people make a big deal out of not wanting to have sex in public. Them having their loud sex and annoying the crap out of everyone else in the area completely defeats the purpose of that, doesn't it? :lol:

Exactly how I think about it. If you can almost hear your neighbors conversations talked with normal voice.. Then your neighbors can definitely hear your loud sex... and that’s not cool

And in the end woman at my neighbor sounded like someone should have called ambulance for her (at least it sounded like that to me). How can that be sound of someone enjoying something...?

• Like 4
58 minutes ago, PurpleFlower said:

And in the end woman at my neighbor sounded like someone should have called ambulance for her (at least it sounded like that to me). How can that be sound of someone enjoying something...?

If something like that happened to me, I'd bang on their door until someone answered, and innocently ask if everyone in the house was fine and if I should call emergency services, "because I just got home and it sounded like someone was in agonizing pain." Hopefully I'd embarrass them to the point that it never happens again.

• Like 9

This happened on Friday: My brothers and I have been receiving a lot of attention lately because we are triplets. Several of these people happen to be girls. One of my friends said "Why don't you wanna lose your virginity, you're attracting a lot of chicks" Then I had to explain what being a boy who didn't want sex meant. #AsexualProblems

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Alex G. said:

This happened on Friday: My brothers and I have been receiving a lot of attention lately because we are triplets. Several of these people happen to be girls. One of my friends said "Why don't you wanna lose your virginity, you're attracting a lot of chicks" Then I had to explain what being a boy who didn't want sex meant. #AsexualProblems

I'm a triplet too

• Like 1
nerdperson777
2 hours ago, Lirpaderp said:

I'm a triplet too

I know that this isn't a trans thread, but isn't it kind of interesting that some people that have (quickly googles) multiple birth...siblings(?) can be trans but the siblings are cis?  I know a trans guy who has a twin sister.  Then later I read online about a trans girl with a twin brother.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, nerdperson777 said:

I know that this isn't a trans thread, but isn't it kind of interesting that some people that have (quickly googles) multiple birth...siblings(?) can be trans but the siblings are cis?  I know a trans guy who has a twin sister.  Then later I read online about a trans girl with a twin brother.

Ohhh ohhh meee

Ok genetically wise there is more than a biological component in transgenderness it has a brain component was well. 

and like you can have identical twins with different personalities the twins could have been exposed too different stimulation that activated biological component. 

So so you can have awakened trans people and people that if they had the right trigger would be trans 

also their are other was to be trans probably but it is such an unexplored field even what I said above is just a hypothesis.

but it happens in sexuality as well 

Fantastic Name
13 hours ago, Alex G. said:

[begin rant]

Hell, I just hate it when people assume anything about virginity at all.

Whether someone is a virgin or not doesn't affect anything. So you haven't had sex yet? Okay, whatever. There's this longstanding stereotype that virgins are incorruptable, pure, and naïve to a fault. What does anyone's sexual experience have to do with who they are as a person? Why does it matter so much to some people? I hate that word, "virgin". It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

[end rant]

• Like 6
8 hours ago, nerdperson777 said:

Fraternal twins/triplets actually aren't any more related to each other than normal siblings. I think it's cool that one identical twin can be trans and the other isn't, I wonder what studies can be done on that to learn more about ones gender identity and how it develops.

My siblings are definitely cis and straight. My brother looks like he's 30, my sister looks like she's 19, and I've been told I look like I'm 13. In a crowd people rarely guess we're siblings, and nobody ever thinks we're the same age.

I think Laverne cox has a twin brother and they used him in a show for a scene of her before transition. When I saw it I didn't know she's a twin or trans and it was really confusing.

When people bring up sexual topics and you suddenly feel uncomfortable and have a strong urge to change the subject or run away.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, nate-1234 said:

No matter what you are always viewed as the innocent one compared to your friends.

I hate that so much. Especially when they won't explain what they're talking about. I was playing Terraria and I was tired of the npc opening the doors to the house and letting the enemy in so I made a hole so I'd be safe at night. I got annoyed when he went in my hole and they all started laughing. And then I trapped him in there and they started laughing even harder... I don't get it and they won't explain it either

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Lirpaderp said:

I hate that so much. Especially when they won't explain what they're talking about. I was playing Terraria and I was tired of the npc opening the doors to the house and letting the enemy in so I made a hole so I'd be safe at night. I got annoyed when he went in my hole and they all started laughing. And then I trapped him in there and they started laughing even harder... I don't get it and they won't explain it either

Oh, they were referring to anal sex in your case.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, nate-1234 said:

Ew. Why? I was just making a safe house. I don't understand the appeal. Jokes are great, but those are never funny to me. Just gross to think about.

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, Lirpaderp said:

Ew. Why? I was just making a safe house. I don't understand the appeal. Jokes are great, but those are never funny to me. Just gross to think about.

Yeah, honestly if my friends said that to me I would feel a bit uncomfortable. I find it weird that your friends so easily thought of you in a sexual situation like that, that is pretty disturbing and gross. Most of the time I understand the jokes but I really wish I didn't or that they would just keep it to themselves because I do not want to hear it.

• Like 4
SallyBlackwater

I feel a bit weird everytime I read articles in which sex is listed as a "basic human need". It's always made me feel a bit like an alien D:

• Like 13
Fantastic Name
8 hours ago, nate-1234 said:

How does someone get from Terraria to anal sex?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Fantastic Name said:

Terraria really does not have anything to do with anal sex. Your friends just loosely extrapolated the two in attempt to draw out some kind of sexual humor from your otherwise nonsexual comment.

• Like 2
nerdperson777
17 hours ago, Fantastic Name said:

[begin rant]

Hell, I just hate it when people assume anything about virginity at all.

Whether someone is a virgin or not doesn't affect anything. So you haven't had sex yet? Okay, whatever. There's this longstanding stereotype that virgins are incorruptable, pure, and naïve to a fault. What does anyone's sexual experience have to do with who they are as a person? Why does it matter so much to some people? I hate that word, "virgin". It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

[end rant]

I got those when I'd get spam messages.  One said, "never mind, you're probably a virgin anyway!"  They think it's an insult to be inexperienced?  Why do I care?  Why do YOU care?  Sex isn't everything people.  

14 hours ago, Lirpaderp said:

Fraternal twins/triplets actually aren't any more related to each other than normal siblings. I think it's cool that one identical twin can be trans and the other isn't, I wonder what studies can be done on that to learn more about ones gender identity and how it develops.

My siblings are definitely cis and straight. My brother looks like he's 30, my sister looks like she's 19, and I've been told I look like I'm 13. In a crowd people rarely guess we're siblings, and nobody ever thinks we're the same age.

I think Laverne cox has a twin brother and they used him in a show for a scene of her before transition. When I saw it I didn't know she's a twin or trans and it was really confusing.

Yeah, I remember reading about that.  I find that rather convenient, and thinking wow her brother can act too?

5 hours ago, Fantastic Name said:

The rule is that any hole must be an asshole, or a vagina, or whatever holes that can be used for sex.  I spend so much effort trying to avoid saying the wrong thing.  In martial arts, my club decided that a staff was a euphemism for a penis.  I said, "I don't think yours is long enough to be dangerous."  Everything long enough has to be a penis for some reason.

• Like 3
19 hours ago, SallyBlackwater said:

I feel a bit weird everytime I read articles in which sex is listed as a "basic human need". It's always made me feel a bit like an alien D:

Right?! One I had recently was a woman in my Sunday school class saying, in all seriousness, that "the purpose of life is to reproduce." I don't remember the context of that statement or what it had to do with the lesson, just that she said it. And I remember thinking, "Really? Really?!! Yikes."  I guess she thinks God made a whole lot of people with no purpose whatsoever, then, 'cause infertility is a thing. Probably thinks I'm a real slacker too, 'cause I don't have kids and have no plans to change that. And no one challenged that, either! If anyone else disagreed with her statement, they kept it to themselves. I felt very much alone and alienated in that moment, I didn't know what to say. What could I say? What do you say to someone who thinks that, that could make them understand? Very discouraging. 

• Like 8

If the purpose of life was simply to have sex and reproduce, we wouldn't have the amazingly complicated minds that we do. Sex is not life. Life is not sex. 

• Like 11
6 hours ago, Planet Ace said:

Right?! One I had recently was a woman in my Sunday school class saying, in all seriousness, that "the purpose of life is to reproduce." I don't remember the context of that statement or what it had to do with the lesson, just that she said it. And I remember thinking, "Really? Really?!! Yikes."  I guess she thinks God made a whole lot of people with no purpose whatsoever, then, 'cause infertility is a thing. Probably thinks I'm a real slacker too, 'cause I don't have kids and have no plans to change that. And no one challenged that, either! If anyone else disagreed with her statement, they kept it to themselves. I felt very much alone and alienated in that moment, I didn't know what to say. What could I say? What do you say to someone who thinks that, that could make them understand? Very discouraging. 

I mean, how about this? If anything's going to do the trick, it's some blatant flaw in their belief.

On 1/15/2018 at 3:07 PM, SallyBlackwater said:

... At this point, is that such a bad thing?

• Like 5
Fantastic Name
7 hours ago, Planet Ace said:

Ugh. I know how you feel. That was all of Sunday school for me and I'm beyond relieved that I'm done with it. I used to go to this super-ultra-conservative church that hated when people asked questions, so I really get you.

12 hours ago, Planet Ace said:

When people say this it always makes me feel uncomfortable. One because I do not desire sex or children and two because I am infertile. So, when people say this it is like they are indirectly calling my life and my existence useless and purposeless. 

• Like 6
6 hours ago, Tortuga said:

If the purpose of life was simply to have sex and reproduce, we wouldn't have the amazingly complicated minds that we do. Sex is not life. Life is not sex. 

Sexlife :P

(couldn't resist)