Coming Out

I feel I need to come out to someone... anyone. I have a transgendered friend who I think might understand what I'm going through. I think I might be able to confide in her; but I just don't know. My husband still just thinks it's another fad. It will pass; although, we have never had a fulfilling sex life... ever. Can't he put two and two together. I just don't want it!!! I love him dearly but have no patience for sex, no need and no desire for it! Now this isn't to say that I don't get a passing nudge in my genitals from time to time; but these never lead me anywhere. I'm just not interested.

Lisa

*nods*

I don't know how well it might work, but you could try leaving an AVEN pamplet somewhere where you're husband will find it. Not really "coming out" in the traditional sense, but it may get him to put 2 and 2 together and get something besides 22.

Best of luck!

~Fox

I'm not sure if a pamphlet would work... Let's face it, as time goes by, he get's angrier. I will need to give in sooner or later, or he'll get un-liveable and emotionally abusive to everyone around him (including my oldest children). Today, he went as far as taking me to the doctor for my neverending yeast infection. There goes that excuse.

Sounds like these problems with your husband aren't ideal by any means.

There is a FAQ somewhere that Hawke idd for sexual partners just wondering if that night be useful....