UK Admin position opening

Cate Perfect

Cate Perfect

Due to life circumstances Aeiro has not been able to be around as much as we've needed and her position needs to be filled. As we have an abundance of admins--and back-up admins (thank you Nugan and sacred)--in the North American area we really are looking for people in Europe, the UK (yeah, yeah, I know the UK is part of Europe, but I think of them as separate) and, well, basically anywhere not in North America. Or at least out of the eastern standard time time zone.

A poll with volunteers' names will be posted in three days.

*tacks up paper for names*

Cate

[And apologies for that second, Proustian sentance. Did I get every punctuation mark in there?]

Vicious Trollop
[And apologies for that second, Proustian sentance. Did I get every punctuation mark in there?]

:lol: Cate Perfect is awesome.

Just sayin'. Not volunteerin'. Am Ameri...kin.

*seriously contemplates returning to bed, for everyone's sake.*

Cate Perfect

I was going to give the twenty-eight hour warning to get your name into the poll, but currently it'll just be twenty-eight hours until Liver becomes admin. ... Does no one else want to put their name in?

Cate

Sorry, I live in the Mountian Time Zone. A couple of hours off EST in the wrong direction isn't going to help much

Cate Perfect

Well...looks like Liver is our new UK admin.

That was ... less than enthusiastic.

*hands over Christmas cracker crown to Mr Liver*

Cate

Live R Perfect

Oh gee... I feel so honoured! I'd like to thank all those people who thought about running against me but then either forgot or couldn't be bothered or got scared and ran away. I'd also like to thank those of you who would have voted for me, had there been an election. Uhhhh... right, that's that then.

*stomps off to squeeze back into his old Admin costume (think Superman in shades of purple and fuschia) and weild his powers around irresponsibly*

Live R Perfect

Thankyou Spock :)

And I must congratulate you on your excellent html skills (I've just seen the troll menu for the first time) :wink:

Congrats Liver!

I would have stood but RL has suddenly got busy (as it tends to do) and I wasn't sure I would be able to devote enough time to the job.

I should really have spoken up earlier :oops: but that's why I didn't run.

*Feels she should have at least out name in :oops: *

Archived