anythingtestdead

bard of aven

Hmmm. Well, people change and grow throughout life. If you do sometimes feel sexually attracted to others, but don't want to act on it, there's nothing inherently wrong with that, tho it can be disconcerting if it is outside your previous experience.

And it may also be that who we really are is less fixed than the words we use to describe it. Others on other sites I visit have talked about their sexual self-identity changing from day to day. It may be that our language does not adequately describe our realities.

I think the most important thing is for us to now who we are and to find a way to be that person in a positive, satisfying way. If you find that you are changing, that does not mean you can't hang out here anymore if you still want to.

boa

Moose-Alini

People often change as they gain new experiences. There isn't anything wrong with heterosexality, just as there isn't with asexuality. Whatever you decide, you'll always be welcome here :wink:

All I can say here is that if you are in doubt (about anything in life, not just sex related issues) DON'T DO IT.

Every time I had doubt about something but went ahead anyway, I got screwed in a bad way. No exceptions. I don't know if it's the same for everyone else here, but that's what it's like for me :?

Like everyone else said though, you will always be welcome here.

Hell yeah!!! We consider you one of us - If not as "An Asexual", then as a friend :wink: We won't give you the cold shoulder for any reason!!! Whatever you find out about yourself, we'll stick with ya!!! Capische?! hee hee hee

VivreEstEsperer

Skitzo, let me echo everyone else here in saying that you'll always be welcome here. that must be awfully confusing and frustrating!!

*hugs*

Kate

Archived