Where the trolls came from

(SP)

Is that the same forum where they were bashing the 50-year-old who said he was a virgin?

Sickening place. Only goes to show, really.

Edit: "There seems to be a message board for everything", plus link to the AVEN discussion page. Resisting comment on the aptness.

Edit: "There seems to be a message board for everything", plus link to the AVEN discussion page. Resisting comment on the aptness.

Why bother resisting? They certainly didn't. . . .

A board for people who know so much about the human condition that they are perfectly justified in judging whomever they meet. At times, it would seem, that they really should be earning their paychecks instead of surfing the internet.

I had always wondered where the infallible people hang out. . . :roll:

Why bother resisting? They certainly didn't. . . .

In keeping my head I am proving that I am not so easily riled as these sex-obsessed flame-mongers, and am thus far more civilized and intelligent.

You know, it's really a pity that the gene pool has to depend on people like this.

Live R Perfect

I LOVE how they are so surprised when they get banned straight away! :lol:

Yeah they are stripping each of my posts out as well. Fuckers. IP is banned, I have gone the way of IamRob already. Damnit.

Yeah well, as I said earlier, we have heard it all before. Why would we NOT ban them?

Eta Carinae

And that one guy that said, "It looks like they could use with a message board invasion"? Christ, what an asshat. We're talking world-class asshattery here. It's one thing to bitch about and flame people on your own message board. It's entirely another to go flood up another person's board with trolling posts and accounts and harass people over IM.

bard of aven

All hail sacredprofane, troll tracker extraordinaire with a long history of success and a room full of troll-head trophies.

boa

All hail sacredprofane, troll tracker extraordinaire with a long history of success and a room full of troll-head trophies.

boa

I can hear it now.

And this one children, this is the time of the great troll invasion.

Cate Perfect
We're talking world-class asshattery here.

That made my [stressful] day. :D

Cate

They've taken an interest in spock and his website.

I was right about a planned invasion.

Cate Perfect

Yup.

Their host site won't care about their stupidity, but could we report them to their ISPs?

Cate

Well, reporting them to their ISPs might work.

Of course, they have written some rather ... ah, actionable things about some of our members, there. Just because it is on a website does not mean that it isn't libelous. And, copyright infringement (such as the usage of Spock's artwork -- without, I would believe, his permission) is also rather serious, indeed. Hitting 'em below the belt, around the area in which they keep their wallets, might make a good impression.

Hey guys! Guys! Somebody tell me how cool I am for raggin' on ugly people!

I think some of you are more empathetic to my peevishness about drunks and Red Sox fans, now.

Seeing that the bigotry is targeted at an abstinence that in no way can be perceived to cause physical, emotional or financial injury of others, it makes it much more difficult to take seriously the anti-gay speech reasoning that homosexuality is a victimization of innocent children.

There's a quote from me on there. The poster's response is "Right. Or is it that there aren't many people who want to fuck a fatty with hair like a wookie?" I'm about as fat as a toothpick and as hairy as a lizard.

Cate Perfect

Maybe they thought you were really Batwookie. They're not that smart and it's mean of you to tease them for their lack of intelligence, batwookie.

Cate

Maybe they thought you were really Batwookie. They're not that smart and it's mean of you to tease them for their lack of intelligence, batwookie.

Cate

Maybe they'll have more respect when when we fire a swarm of

near-lightspeed kinetic missiles at them. Getting PWN'd does change the

thinking, doesn't it?

Cate Perfect

Deleted the troll post above Kez. Just so you know she's not talking about Apollo.

Cate

I think that boa, at this point, would post something along the lines of "To repeat the same actions expecting a different outcome is the definition of madness". Except pithier and stuff, you know?

To quote the enemy:

"I'm pretty sure that's been removed already. These mods are a little more clever than the QLC crowd."

Respect to our troll patroll!

bard of aven
I think that boa, at this point, would post something along the lines of "To repeat the same actions expecting a different outcome is the definition of madness". Except pithier and stuff, you know?

Give me a few minutes, I just got up....

boa

bard of aven

There is nothing you could do, in the long run, that would hurt these people more than leaving them alone to be who they arlready are.

boa

I have been reading some of the posts on that board.

The whole community just conveys an unwholesome air. They are juvenile, nor very bright, self- centered and oversexed!

yuck - just leaves a bad taste.

Cate Perfect
To quote the enemy:

"I'm pretty sure that's been removed already. These mods are a little more clever than the QLC crowd."

Respect to our troll patroll!

Thanks, and 'no shit' in response to the quote. We don't tolerate complete morons.

Cate

Aside from banning them on here...is there any reason to go on there and let them know they have attention? They THRIVE on attention. Starve them.

Vicious Trollop

They were particularly obnoxious, but I'm actually relieved to realize that we've only had one or two trolls as a result of NYT that didn't come from that site. They're all sheep following one demented leader, but in general the article hasn't brought a lot of stupidity to our door. Although I'm sure there are plenty of blog posts out there to which I'd take umbrage.

The message board they have makes me want to meet with asexuals in my area and blatantly hit on them. I think people can convince themselves that they are asexual, but it's impossible.

This is a concern of the public meet up board. Perhaps we should be more careful with dates, times and invitations to avoid anyone of us becoming a target.

btw, sacredprofain - great job in finding these guys...

And more kudos to spock for thwarting them so well. Seems you have inhibited some of their orcish fun. Great new title for you - I also knight you 'orc-slayer'. *heh*

hawke

this whole spam/troll thing is strange. i have a few hours before i have to be at work and i looked at their site. how odd that they would take time out to do this.

are we watching out for the guardster addresses?

btw, i know that we try to keep past bad/troll threads in the hotbox but it's more amusing to them that we are keeping them. can't we just get rid of the crap? i remember a discussion around this awhile back... the spam is clearly not constructive and only amusing to the spammers.

Archived