Can I enjoy making out and still be asexual?

If by making out you mean passionate kissing, then yes, I do. However, it's not the one thing I like the most about relationships. I would happily go without if I had a partner who provided me with lots of cuddling :P

I don't think it's sexual, at all. At least, not for me.

The only thing that could possibly "disqualify" you from being asexual would be to experience sexual attraction. Anything else, making out, hugging, holding hands, even enjoying sex is still possible - although many asexuals seem to be fine without any or some of these things. I personally am not a fan of kissing.

Intimacy is like a handshake to me - a way of showing that we're still on good terms.

The only thing that could possibly "disqualify" you from being asexual would be to experience sexual attraction.

And even if one does experience sexual attraction, there's always gray asexuality. I personally experience some sexual attraction, especially towards my partner. But it's infrequent enough, weak enough, and coupled with enough 'weirdness' in other sexual areas(e.g. A lack of sexual desire, or need for sex to maintain my relationship-happiness) for me to identify with asexuality moreso than sexuality.

Janus the Fox
Making out is more of a romantic gesture than a sexual one as making out don't always have sexual connotations. It's very possible to have Asexy make out sessions that don't involve sexual attractions or else things.
CrazyCatLover

You enjoy sex and still be asexual. The definition is only a lack of sexual attraction. Lots of aces enjoy making out. I like it myself, but I'm aromantic, so it can be difficult to find someone to make out with. Most people see passionate kissing as a romantic activity (or lacking that as a preclude to sex which I do NOT want). I think I've only made out with two people in my life.